Hot Chocolate

Enzo's POV:

I was running to my bike but it was so cold, my hands were freezing and they felt numb. The crop top that I was wearing made it even worse.

As my bike came into view I saw a woman selling hot chocolate. "How much are they?" I asked as I pulled my wallet out. "It's $5 for the small ones and $10 for the big one." She was an old lady, thankfully she was here.

"I'll take the small one." I gave the $5 to her. "You must be cold wearing that shirt. If you'd like you can stay under here with me until you finished your drink." The lady offered me while she handed me the hot chocolate.

"You can use a spare towel, I keep for days like this," she handed me a very large towel.

"Thank you," I said, taking the towel. I was really grateful for her kindness.

Ezekiel's POV:

I got into the car with Jake and now we were on our way home. "Do you know what happened with Enzo he seemed pretty mad," I asked while Jake looked out the window, and Conan, was obviously driving.

"I heard rumors that Enzo and his father doesn't have the best relationship after his mother died. Supposably after his mother's death, he went into a depression and stayed at home. His father didn't really notice his mental health, more like he didn't care. Well, that's what I heard. I don't know if it's true or not." Conan said.

It made me think.

The scars on his back couldn't have been self-inflicted, someone caused them. But who?

"Why not just ask him?" I looked up at Jake, he was still looking out the window. "I don't have his number," I said.

Was Jake using his brain or not. Enzo wasn't in the car, I didn't have his number and I don't know where he is right now.

"He's right there." Jake moved his head and pointed out the window. He was there, he had a towel on his shoulders, he looked cold.

"Conan can you-" before I got a chance to finished my sentence Cona parked his car in a space nearby.

"How do you always know what he wants?" Jake got out of the car, it was still raining. We made our way to Enzo.

"Because I just know." He shrugged. Enzo didn't really notice us walking to him.

I came up behind him, "Hey, pup." He immediately turned around. "I told you to stop calling me that!" He said moving away from me.

"Hey, Enzo!" Conan said, walking up to him. "This is my friend, Jake. You've met him before. He was the one that passed out with James." Jake waved his hand.

"Hello," Enzo said while he also waved his hand with a smile.

"I don't see your bodyguard," I said as I took his drink and took a sip, it wasn't too good so I gave it back to him.

"You mean James? He's still at the apartment, I think." Enzo looked at me and then to Conan and Jake who were right behind me.

"Conan your free tomorrow right?" Enzo asked. I was right in front of him and it was like he was ignoring me.

"Y-yeah, I just have to do something early in the morning. Why?" Conan said.

'Both of you go to the car.' I. mind-linked them. I could see the disappointment on both of their faces

'Whatever.' James said. He just walked away and Conan excused himself.

"When are you available to have sex?" I asked him while he finished his drink.

"Wow......you didn't even ask for my permission." He told me.

"Why do I have to ask permission if you're going to want it?" I replied.

"I DO have a lot of things to do......but if you bought me dinner I could make room for you."

"I'm not into dating. So I recommend that you don't get attached to me, or I'll throw you out." I said walking away.

"I never said I wanted to date an asshole like you, I just said I wanted dinner. Meaning YOU'LL pay for me, James, and my brother's dinner tomorrow at 6 o'clock at GEN, the Korean BRQ." I turned around only to see him grinning.

"You think of me as a toy, that you can use however you want. If I catch feelings for you you'll throw me away. Right?" He said. He was just staring at me, it made me uncomfortable. I just nodded my head, I didn't feel like speaking.

"I think of you the same way. So don't catch feelings for me, or I'll throw you away." After he said that he walked away and got on his bike.

"Don't get too full of yourself, it'll be your end," I said walking back to him. He thinks that he has what it takes to make me like him!

He's just a lowly human, who doesn't know his place!!

"Maybe it will, maybe it won't." He put his helmet on and drove off.

He was acting tough but you could still see that he was shaking from the cold.

I walked back to the car. "What did you tell him?" I heard Conan asked in a rush.

"It seems like I'm paying for his dinner tomorrow." I laid back into the chair.

"That's great and all but can we hurry back home? Enzo's going to go back there." Jake asked while he looked at me and Conan.

"Sure," Conan said.

Why didn't Jake ask me? Conan isn't the one in charge. Why were they so interested in Enzo? He's just a human, not even an omega. Any wolf could easily break a bone without a sweat. It's pathetic.