Conan and Enzo

Hello! I hope everyone is having a good day!

Thank you for reading my story and I hope you enjoy this boring chapter!

So this chapter isn't really about Ezekiel so........yeah.

Ezekiel's POV:

"Big dick or not.......your going to lose." Enzo said with a confident voice. He's seen how big I am yet he still talks with disrespect. That wasn't the only problem, I could feel a boner starting to come.

(Ya'll know what they are doing. They take a few drinks and do Rock, Paper, Scissors. Whoever the winner is gets a demand. So just imagine the rest of the night as a sassy and fun one.)

As I was about to drink my last cup it was taken away from me by Enzo, and he drank it all before I could get it away from him. Once he was done we both looked on the table but there were no more drinks just empty glass mugs.

"Um.....Otoko?" Enzo said but before he even got a chance to finish asking Otoko held his hand up. "Both of you drank the place dry and your friends are passed out over there." he pointed to the corner. Jake and the wolf that was with Enzo were both passed out on the floor, laying over each other, and Conan was just sitting next to them. I noticed that people weren't there anymore, or were passed out. I looked at my watch and saw that it was 1 o'clock in the morning!

I didn't realize it was that late.

Enzo ran over to them and sat the wolf up. "James, can you wake up for me?" Enzo asked as if he was talking to a baby.  At least I figured out the wolf's name. Wonder if he's a rogue wolf? Why is he hanging around a human? I looked at Conan to see him staring at Enzo.

'Is everything ok?' I asked through mind link. He got startled 'Yeah. He just reminds me of someone. I'll go get the car.' He mind linked me, as he started to walk off.

I had nothing else to do I pick Jake up and put him over my shoulder.

"James we need to go home. Just open your eyes." Enzo gently shacked, still talking in that baby voice.

"Why are you talking to him like he's a baby?" I just looked at him weirdly. He looked up at me and rolled his eyes, rude. "When he's drunk he'll only listen if you talk to him like this." He said gently shacking James.

As he was doing that I was staring at the ass. It was so plump and juicy........god I just wanted to fuck it.

"E-En....zo" James said so a soft and weak voice. Enzo just smiled and patted him. "I'm here." He picked him up and put him on his back. For a small human he sure was strong. He was giving him a piggyback ride, without any struggle.

He just looked at me, "Do you have a car?" he just looked up at me waiting for an answer. Why would he need to know that? But he looked so small looking up at me, it was kinda cute. "Yeah. What's it to you?" I asked. It's not like you go around asking people if they have a car. "Can you put James into your car and drive him home?" he asked. What type of question is that? Why would I waste my time taking a random drunk wolf home. Does he think I'm a taxi driver! What the fuck?

"No." I said walking away to the exit. Conan was probably waiting already.

"I'll have sex with you if you take him home!" I heard Enzo yell. Sex? Did I hear that right? I can get laid tonight. Usually I don't have to try so fucking hard!!!! They just come up to me. "Fine." I said walking up the stairs.

"Don't you have a car? Why can't you get take him home? You are his friend right?" I asked all of them at the same time. If they came here they should have a car right? It's not like I really care as long as I have sex but I was curious.

"I don't have a car. I have a motorcycle and I'm not going to put James on it. Even when he's not drunk, he has a hard time getting on the damn thing." Enzo said as he reached the top of the steps and gently kicked the door open. I didn't see Conan so I followed Enzo into the parking lot. "Where's you car?" He asked as he walked up to a black bike.

"Conan is getting it."' And as if on cue the limo, that Conan was driving, pulled up next to us. Conan got out of the car as I throw Jake in there. Conan took James from Enzo and helped put him in the limo. "Um.....are you by any chance....the...um...." Conan asked hesitantly as he kept looking to Enzo to the bike.

As Enzo was waiting for Conan too finish his question he sat on his bike. I guess Enzo notice Conan kept looking from the bike to him because he also looked at the bike then at Conan. Wonder why Conan is talking like that?

"Blue Raven?" Enzo said in a questionably voice as if he was finishing Conans question. I looked at Conan and saw his eyes start to sparkle. I've never seen him like that, and we are childhood friends. I mean I knew that he like bikes. He even rode one himself but after the accident he had with his bike, he never got back on.

Conan jumped over the car and ran to Enzo, "Can I ask for an autograph?" Conan started to jump up and down...........is Enzo famous or something. "Sorry I don't have anything to write with." Enzo said. He looked over at me, then to the limo and to Conan. "What bike do you ride?" He asked.

"I don't ride anymore........" Conan put his head down. I was about to go over there and tell him to lift his head up, wolfs only lower their head to a person of a higher status. "An accident?" He asked. I just froze, and walked about to the limo and leaned on it. I fingered that of Conan was losing his head it was for good reason. "Yeah. I want to go back in but....I just freeze up after I sit on it." Conan said, I never knew that, why didn't he tell me?

"Can I have your phone?" Enzo said holding out his hand waiting for Conan to give it to him. What's with him and telling people to give him stuff. Conan got his phone out of his back pocket, unlocked it, and handed it to Enzo. He didn't have to unlock it, why is he doing extra things for this brat bottom!

Enzo was typing something on the phone and gave it back to Conan. "That's my number. Text me tomorrow." Enzo said as he was putting his helmet on.

I want his number!!!!! What if he's a good fuck buddy!

Guess I'll just have to get it from Conan later.

"I'm cold!" I heard from inside of the car, Conan and Enzo both looked into the car to. It was James. I looked back at Enzo just looked at me. "Don't look at me! I don't have ice powers!" Enzo just rolled his eyes and looked at Conan. "I''ll give you the address, 5264 ******* Ave. That's where we are going"

Then Enzo just put his helmet on as Conan walked back to the limo. I got in as well.

Why is it taking so much work to fuck him?!