Ez

Enzo's POV:

I was knocked down to the ground by one of the wolves that were behind the bush. "Aren't you the excited one?" I said scratching the wolf's neck and ear. This wolf was pure white and he seems to really enjoy me petting him. From the corner of my eye, I saw a much bigger wolf.

This wolf was jet black, and his eyes were golden. It looked familiar, like I've seen it before. But I haven't. I wouldn't forget about a wolf this big.

"You must be the Alpha since you're bigger them." I held a hand out to the black wolf. He seems to have a more intense aura than the other wolves. I thought it would be best to get on his good side.

I felt the touch of his nose before he pulled back and went to the spot where me and Jake were before I was brought behind the bush.

"ENZO!!!" I heard from behind me, I recognized the voice it was James.

I turned my head and saw that he was running to me. I went to the box and started picking the weight and guns up. "Hey. Looks like you got your sleep. Good thing too because-" before I got a chance to finish my sentence James pick me up and started looking around my body.

"Are you sure he didn't do anything?" I just rolled my eyes and patted his shoulder.

"If you put me down I'll tell you everything that happened." James knew everything Eiko did to me and it terrified him.

After he put me down I sat on the ground next to the alpha wolf. James looked a little nervous about it.

"So what had happened was.........."

(After telling his story)

"YUKI?!" James got up from shock. "Yeah. Isn't that great? We can finally be together!!!!!" I said while looking away from James and to the two wolves that were laying down with Hawks. They all looked happy but the Alpha wolf was just staring at us.

"Anyway let's play Paintball Tag." I picked up the weights and guns that I had dropped. "I met Ez today at the restaurant. He thought that he is my type and it kinda pissed me off. Along with the things that happened with Eiko." I told him.

"Ez? Who's that?" James said while he took the weights. I forgot that James didn't know we had sex.............damn.

"Ez. The dude you called Alpha. I can't remember his name so I'll just call him Ez." I said while me and James finished putting the ankle weights on.

"Did I tell you what Alpha Ezekiel's job is?" James said a little concerned. "Why should I care what job that asshole has. As long as I have him as my nutty-bubby, I'm fine." I shrugged and started to put the weights on.

"You're not going to be fine if you keep disrespecting him. He is the CEO of a company AND he is a mafia boss. Enzo, his territory is all the city and these woods. Both of us live in his territory. Don't do anything reckless and try to remember his name." James finished strapping on his weights to his wrist. I finished after he did.

"Yeah. Yeah." I grabbed both of the guns and handed one to James.

To decide who is 'It' we do one round of Rock, Paper, Scissors.

"Rock, Paper, Scissors, Shoot," We both say out loud and held our hands out.

:::::::::::::::::

Thanks for reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at my dog! 🥺🥺🥺