Yuki Appears

What do you think Yuki is like?

Ezekiel's POV:

What was Enzo waiting for? He was hurt, so why didn't he just walk back here?

Even though he was far away I could see Enzo look around the track. Was he looking for the man that pushed him off?

"Excuse me, Eiko is here, we have him waiting at the garage." One of the men from earlier came from the tent.

"Fuck!" James said, talk about perfect timing.

"Conan I'm sorry to ask, but can you distract him as best you could? Don't tell him about the race." James said while he took the medical bag from Olivar and jumped the fence and ran to Enzo. He seems pissed.

Conan ran out of the tent, "Jake follow Conan and help him." I told him.

Eiko doesn't seem like the type to get fooled easily.

I looked back at Enzo, the bike that shoved him was close to him. I could see Enzo throw the sandbag in front of the bike.

When the bike ran into the bag, it came to a rough stop and flipped over, the man in the bike was sure to suffer more injuries then Enzo.

"SINCE THE JUDGES ALLOWED TO ACTIONs OF THE KILLER'S CAPTAIN THEN ENZO'S ACTIONS WILL BE ALLOWED." The announcer said.

I decided to jump the fence like James did and run to Enzo, he was leaning against the wall.

"Enzo, your bleeding!" I heard James yelled while he kneed down to Enzo.

So the blood that I smelt was his. As I got closer I could see Enzo, he has some metal stuck in his leg.

"Like I said, it's just a scratch." Enzo laughed. It didn't look like a big wound, it was deep, but it wasn't big.

"My bike....." Enzo said while James started to take things out of his bag. "Stay still I need to fix your leg! Your not only bleeding but you sprained it. If you weren't wearing the gear you'd have much more severe injuries!" James was yelling at Enzo.

I don't know why but I just stood there looking at his wound. "Ezekiel, can you take Enzo back to the tent?" I looked at James and Enzo. Enzo looked like he was going to pass out.

I sighed, "Fine," I said while I picked him up bride style, he was heavier than I thought.

"Your fathers here. I'll work with Conan and Jake to distract him a little." I felt Enzo's body stiffen.

"The doctor should be at the tent already," James added, and then he left."You're heavier than I thought, Pup." I teased him, I couldn't really see his face, but I could tell that he was mad, but he didn't do anything.

"Well in case you forgot, Ez, I am wearing gear, which is heavy. But let's not use common sense,"

...........This little shit! I dropped him and walked off. He was being a smartass!

"That was rude of you, EZ," Enzo said the last part really loud. I turned back and saw him laughing, his eyes were closed.

I looked away, "You can walk back yourself," and with that, I walked to the tent.

"It's not like I need your help anyway!" Was all I heard before I went into the tent.

Meanwhile............. (Bold is Japanese)

"Where is Taiyo!!??" Eiko slammed his hand on the table. Jake and Conan weren't scared of him but he was pushing them for answers. And it not like they could tell him about the race.

Yuki was next to him, and he flinched when Eiko slammed his hand. He looked like a younger version of Enzo but with blue eyes.

"Well....um...he got held up with a meeting between the Captains," Conan said, it was something that he just came up with on the spot.

"Yeah. Yeah, he...um... has many problems to fix." Jak went along with Conan.

"Can't believe I had to deal with Alpha Ezekiel's bullshit and now I have to deal with Taiyo!" Eiko said to Luke but Yuki could understand it, and he didn't like how he was talking about his brother. Even though Conan and Jake couldn't understand Eiko they made out the words, "Alpha Ezekiel."

"Please Master Eiko, they said he should be here in a little bit." Said Luke, he wasn't Japanese but he had to learn when he took the job as Eiko's butler.

"Eiko, no disrespect, I heard you say, Alpha Ezekiel. Can you tell us what you said?" Conan said in a serious voice. Jake just stared at Eiko and Yuki.

Yuki was scared and was shaking. He was not used to this situation and it was scaring him.

The only reason he wanted to be here was his brother. He wanted to see his brother.

"Who are you to ask me what I say? My language is for me and those around me to know, not outsiders like you." Eiko yelled.

"I am the second in command to Alpha Ezekiel, and I warn you in advance. I will NOT tolerate any bad-mouthing against Ezekiel!" Conan yelled back at Eiko.

Just then James came running in, "Eiko, I'd prefer if you don't disrespect ANYONE here!"

James walked in a grabbed Yuki and hugged him, "It's nice to see you again," James smiled.

James, just like Enzo, was also emotionally attached to Yuki. "It's nice to see you too."

"Yuki! Let go of him. It makes me want to vomit at the sight of it!" Eiko yelled at Yuki.

Yuki did as he was told, and let go of James.

Just as he was about to sit back down James grabbed his wrist and pulled him away from Eiko. James didn't know Japanese but he knew enough to know what he said.

"You don't have to listen to him anymore," James said Yuki on his lap. Eiko and James were just glaring at each other.