Enzo's Struggle

Narrator's POV:

As Enzo reached for the door, his body flinched from pain but he made sure to keep an eye on everyone in the car.

Zen saw but pretend not to notice. "When you called me Ez, were you talking but about Ezekiel? The Alpha of this territory?" Zen said clamly.

Enzo had no attention of answering but when he went to pull the door open, it was stuck. He tried a second time but the door handle wouldn't budge. He even made sure the door was unlocked but even then....nothing. Did they child-lock the doors?

Enzo had a moment of panic, he tried a few more time in desperation but it wouldn't budge.

Zen took the opportunity to reach for Enzo's hand that held the gun. Enzo immediately fired off a shot but it was too late. The gun had fired up at the roof of the car.

He had an extremely tight grip of Enzo wrist. "Ahhh!" Enzo yelled out as he started to kick in an attempt to escape but Zen wrapped his arm arm round Enzo's upper body. Enzo couldn't move his arms.

"Don't touch me!" Enzo yelled but Zen completely ignored.

"Tie his legs!" Zen ordered one of the wolves. The wolf was quick to react and grabbed some rope from a duffel bag.

He grabbed Enzo's leg to begin to tie it but Enzo pulled his leg back and slammed his foot right in the center of the wolf's face.

Enzo used all his strength to kick, and punch at whatever he could. He even managed to get out of Zen's grip.

Enzo reached to the window and pulled his fist back. He was going to break it and jump out but Zen stoped him, again.

"LET GO OF ME!" Enzo continued to kick, and punch.

The wolf that Enzo had kicked had a broken nose and was bleed, "LETS JUST FUCKING KILL HIM! HIS A HUMAN, HE'LL ONLY BE WORTH HALF OF WHAT AN OMEGA IS!"

And again, Enzo managed to kick him again but this time, he did an upper cut on the wolf but with his foot.

"YOUR JUST MAD I FUCKING KICKED YOU USELESS-UGLY FACE!" Enzo yelled back at the wolf. He didn't understand what an 'omega' was and he didn't care. He only wanted to get out.

"ENOUGH! JUST HURRY UP AND TIE HIM!" Zen yelled over the two of them.

Meanwhile.........

On the other side of town, Ezekiel had just managed to get away from the explosion. "Ezekiel?"

Both Jake and Conan yelled as they ran to the last place they saw Ezekiel, but he wasn't there.

"Ezekiel!?" They yelled again but more desperate.

"I'm over here," Ezekiel groaned. He was blown away by the explosion and crashed into a tree.

"Are you ok?" Jake asked.

"Yep. Just fine. Better then ever," Ezekiel said as Conan helped him up.

"What do you do now? We have no idea where they took Enzo." Conan asked.

"Call James, ask him if he is with Enzo's brother." Ezekiel told Jake. "For now, let's go back to the pack. From there, we'll contact all of the slave markets nearby, and search all of the cameras we can." Ezekiel said as he took a deep breath. It was to calm him down, if he let his angry and frustration get the best of him, they could lose Enzo to the slave market. And in most cases, because the market is so unorganized, once someone is sold to them it was nearly impossible to find them again.

Their best bet, was to get in contact with the market before Enzo is sold to them.

If only I had called Enzo a few minutes early then maybe finding him would be easier

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Thank you for reading and have a great day.
Also I wrote this chapter like 3 times so I hope you enjoyed it.