Is James a Rogue or Spy?

Hello again everyone.

I got married to my best friend (This is just play and I'm still in high school)

Can you guess which one I am? 👀

Ezekiel's POV:

I got into the car, with the two passed out idiots. "Who is Enzo to you?" I asked Conan as we were driving. I was curious to know what reason would make Conan lower his head to a human.

"Um....well he's a Motorcycle racer. He's really good, if you watched him when he started he was the worst. He'd crash, or loss control of the bike. But you would always see him get back on like nothing happened, no matter what. After a while he got good. He was fast, flexible, and reckless. I like that about him." I didn't know what to say.

The rest of the ride was quiet, expect for the small mumbles of James. Jake was quite the whole time and I had to check if he was alive.

"Ezekiel we are here." Conan said. I quickly grabbed James by the back of his shirt and got out, dragging him. I saw Enzo slowly park his bike and take off his helmet. "Don't DRAG him!" he ran over to me and took James. I didn't think that it would be that big of a deal.

Enzo put James back onto his back. He started to walk up some stairs that were near by, James lived in an apartment. I decided to wait for Enzo to come back after he put James into the apartment. "Ezekiel! Are you coming or not?" He asked from the second floor stairs.

"What do you mean? Aren't you going to just leave him?" I asked confused. Why would I want to go into that Wolf's home?

Now that I think about it, James lives in my territory and I didn't know. Either his a rogue or spy of another pack.

"We both live here." Enzo yelled and disappeared into the space of the second floor. I started to go up the stairs.

"EZEKIEL! MAKE SURE YOU BEHAVE YOURSELF!" I heard Conan yell from inside the car, he had the window rolled down. I turned my head over to him, he was grinning. As I was making my way over to him he drove off. Pussy, I thought.

I ran to catch up to Enzo before he closed the door. "You two live together?" I asked questionably. Are they boyfriends or something? "Yes, and before you ask me, we are not boyfriends." He said as he turned on the lights and set James down on the couch. I could smell a faint smell of cookies and tequila.

"Not boyfriends? You live together." I said doubtful. He raised an eyebrow. I was unsure if I should fuck him or not, I wasn't into that sort of thing.

"We're in college, and we were middle school friends. It was a rough time and we just stuck together." He said from the kitchen while I sat in the living room.

Now I knew that I could fuck him endlessly the rest of the night.

"So......where's your room?" I walked into the kitchen. He was putting some cookies away and I took one of the cookies. I took a bite into it but it had a different flavor then other cookies. I sniffed to see what it was that made it taste different. It was pretty good.

"Does it taste good?" I looked up to Enzo intensely staring at me. I just wanted sex.

"Yeah." I said shoving the rest in my mouth. "While James is still sleeping........" I saw Enzo lick his lips and walk to me. Someone was as excited as I was.

Our faces where inches away. I couldn't hold back anymore.

I shoved my tongue down his throat as he pushed me against the wall. We quickly made our way into his bedroom. And I pushed him on the bed and got on top of him. At this point my boner was as obvious as it could get.

::::
Thanks for reading don't forget to comment your thoughts and vote!!!