Conan chooses a bike

I hope you've had a good day!!

Enzo's POV:

Once me and Jake were done having a snack, I started to check my bike, to see if there was anything that needed fixing, , luckily there wasn't.

"Enzo......I don't feel comfortable riding a bike." I turned my head and saw Conan standing in the doorway. He was wearing the clothes I gave him and he had his other clothes in his arms.

He looked like a bottom that was trying sex for the first time.

"I'm not going to have you ride, follow me." I walked out of the garage and went to another garage that was cross the one we were already at.

It was closed so I had to open it, inside the second garage were groups of bikes that were abandoned, or found in a junkyard.

"Choose one." I said, as Conan walked inside and started looking at the bikes, "I'm not ready to ride-" Conan turned back to me, I was getting a little annoyed that he wasn't listening to me, but I thought it would be best if I kept my cool.

I could tell Jake and James were watching from the couch they were on.

"I told you that you weren't going to ride, pick a bike you like, make sure you pick one that calls out to you, don't worry about what the bike looks like," I said while I leaned on the wall. Conan would be fixing the bike from scratch.

"Um....these bikes are all broken," Conan said while he took another look around. "I know." was all I said, in hopes that he would figure it out.

Looked like he figured it out because he turned back and continued looking around.

"Enzo, aren't you scheduled for a race later today?" Conan asked while he continued to look around.

"I don't know," I said, I really didn't know if I did.

"OLIVER!!! DO I HAVE A RACE TODAY?" I yelled while I remained in the spot that I was in.

"Yeah, in a few hours." I faintly heard from the other garage.

"Yeah," I repeated back to Conan.

"Can I take this one?" I looked, Conan was pointing at a really beaten up bike, it looked like it would need a lot of fixing and repairs.

Ezekiel's POV:

We were on our way to the area, I was looking at the place on google maps. The place looked big.

"We are here, Alpha Ezekiel." I looked out the window and saw a group of men sitting down on a walkway nearby.

"Would you like me to accompany you?" Gabriel got out of the car and opened the door for me.

"No, you can leave now." I brought my phone out and called Conan. But he didn't pick up.

"Um.....excuse me? Are you looking for Enzo?" The group of men came up to me, I felt challenged and it pissed me off.

"Why do you care?" I grabbed the closest dude by the shirt and pulled him close to me.

"E-Enzo asked us to bring you to his crew area." The man said in a rush.

Enzo wanted me to go there? He brought people to escort me?

I dropped the man

"Then hurry up!" I yelled, I wanted to see Eiko and Enzo's relationship face to face, without lies.

Meanwhile.......

Bold means they are speaking Japanese.

Eiko was on his way to the track, "I want to get rid of the Alpha Ezekiel, he's bringing his nose in places they shouldn't be," Eiko told Luke as he was driving. Luke knew who Alpha Ezekiel was, he knew how dangerous he can be.

"Master Eiko, it would be extremely difficult. He is a very dangerous man, and-" Before Luke got a chance to finish talking Eiko interrupted.

"I do not care how dangerous he is. I just want him out of the way, I don't care how much money it takes." Eiko yelled.

Luke had no choice but to comply with Eiko's orders.

"Yes sir" And he continued to drive to the track.

Chase, the crow, he was on Enzo's head. Enzo couldn't feel it though.

"Man, your head is still comfortable." The bird laughed to himself.

"Remember when we first met 5,000 years ago? My wings were broken and you helped me?" The crow asked. He knew that Enzo couldn't hear him but it felt nice to have a conversation with Enzo even if it was one-sided.

"Then you left? You left me and Ezekiel behind without a proper goodbye? I really want to know, what you would have said" The bird asked again but this time tears came out.

It still hurt him to think about the past.

::::::::::

Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to vote and leave your thought in the comments.

Btw, it's going to take longer for me to come out with chapters because I'm making a Christmas and New Year's special chapters. After that, I should be on the same schedule.