Who is Eiko?

Ezekiel's POV:

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing, it was loud enough to wake me up. I looked to my side to see an empty space, there wasn't anyone there. 

Guess Enzo left. Rude.

I sat up and reached for my phone. It was Jake.

"Hello," I said, wonder why he's calling me.

"Conan is on his way to pick you up." I was a little confused, I didn't call Conan and tell him to pick me up.

"Um......Ezekiel do you know what today is?" Jake asked in a nervous voice. I don't know why but it ticked me off..

"HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW!!!!!" I yelled on the phone. It was too early in the morning to deal with this crap.

"Your father arranged a dinner with you at 6 o'clock, it's almost 4 o'clock. You need to start getting ready." oh........I guess I shouldn't have yelled.

"Oh...sorry," I said before I hung up. I looked on the floor for my clothes but couldn't find them. "Where in the hell..." I started to look around the room and found them.......they were neatly folded on a small little desk he had in his room.

I went to grabbed them and saw I little note on them.

Weird human boy

Weird human boy. I could steal things from his home and he's worried about that wolf?

Not that I would steal anything. I put my clothes on and headed outside of the room. I was still a little tired.

"mum........Enzo......basement..." I heard a voice but I wasn't sure where it was coming from.

I looked at the couch and saw James sleep talking. He had a blanket and glass of water on a table near by, with a note, Enzo must have done that.

I continued to hear James sleep talk as I made my way over to him. I have time before Conan gets here.

I picked the note up and read it.

"Eiko? Wonder who that is?" I put the note back down

"Enzo.....run.....no...." I watched James sleep talk. Looked like he was having a nightmare, not my problem.

I kicked James off the couch and sat on it, while I waited for Conan to tell me he was outside.

Guess I'll look for Enzo's and James's number so I have it when I need it.

5 minutes later.........

I managed to find James's number first. Now it's time to find Enzo's number..........

10 minutes later.........

WHY THE HELL CAN'T I FIND ENZO'S FUCKING NUMBER!!!!!

IT'S BEEN 10 MINUTES ALREADY!!!!!

As I as about to throw my phone I felt a vibration.......It was a text from Conan. He was here.

I stepped over James and headed out the door.

Wonder what my father wants to talk about?

:::::::::

Who do you think Eiko is?