3 Rules of The Outcast

Enzo's POV:

"Can I take this one?" I looked, Conan was pointing at a really beaten up bike, it looked like it would need a lot of fixing and repairs.

But I wasn't going to tell him that.

"Awesome, let's get it to the garage so you can fix it," I said while I helped Conan get the bike out, a tire was missing and it looked like it went to hell and back. It looked like the bike used to be red.

"I don't know how to fix bikes...." Conan said while we dragged it to the other garage.

"Me and Oliver will help you, don't worry about it," I said back, my favorite part about racing and owning motorcycles was fixing them. I don't know why, it just was.

"Thanks." I saw Conan smile before we set the bike in an empty space that was next to mine.

"Before you start on your bike there are a few rules, come here Jake this applies to you too." I waited till Jake was next to me and Conan before I talked anymore.

"What is it?" Jake said while he sat on my bike. I was going to punch him but I wasn't feeling it.

"Rule #1: DONT TOUCH MY TOOLS AND DONT TOUCH MY BIKE WHEN IM WORKING ON IT," I said while I pointed to my station where I had my tools, and next to that was my bike.

I hated when people did that. "The last person that broke that rule ended up in the hospital," I continued, which was true.

"Rule #2: Listen to what I say when I say it, and Rule #3: Treat yourself like an Outcast." We were called the Outcast for a reason, because no one wanted us on their team.

We treat ourselves like Outcasts but we treated each other with respect. Jake and Conan just nodded their heads, they didn't ask questions, I like that. They were already following rule #2.

_

Jake and Conan mind-link each other:

Jake: He keeps reminding me of Ezekiel every time I see him

Conan: Like a smaller, smarter version of Ezekiel.

Jake: Enzo is a LITTLE more talented too.

Jake/Conan: 😂

_

"E-Enzo......your father is here." I turned and saw one of the men from earlier, he looked like he was shaking, "He looks young tho," he chuckled. I ran out of there and went to Eiko.

James, Jake, Oliver, and Conan followed me, more like they ran after me. I looked all over but I didn't see him. James and the rest of them just stayed on the sidelines.

Then I bumped into someone, "Get out of the way." I said while I continued looking, I didn't even see the person that I bumped into.

"If I remember correctly, you bumped into me our firsts meeting at the bar." The voice was familiar, it sounds like Ezekiel.

I turned my head and saw him smirking. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?"I yelled, then I went back to looking for Eiko.

"Didn't you tell these men to bring me here?" he said back with a shrug. What?! These idiots really thought Ezekiel was my father?! We around the same age!!!

I grabbed the closes man to me, "Does this look like my father?" I was so pissed, it was like these idiots didn't have eyes!

"Well, he said he was looking for you, so we assumed that he was your father?" I dropped him and pointed in the direction of the parking lot.

"Go back! And don't come back with another person unless their name is Eiko and they look ASIAN!" I yelled.

Even if Ezekiel looked younger than he was, he looked NOTHING like me. Then I turned my head back to Ezekiel.

"What are you even doing here?" I asked without looking at him and went to Conan and the rest of them. I grabbed Conan by the shirt and made my way to the garage again while I dragged Conan behind me.

I could tell he wanted to say something but he didn't.

_

Ezekiel and Conan mind-link

Conan: Don't tell Enzo I called you, please.

Ezekiel: ..............

_

"...........I wanted to see how Jake and Conan were doing......" Ezekiel said, sounded like he was lying but I didn't care at this point.

"Yeah whatever, just don't touch my tools," I said while I walked back into the garage.

"Don't tell me what to do!" He said while he laid down on the couch, not leaving any room for anyone else to sit. I'll just ignore him.

I let go of Conan's shirt and walked over to Olivar, "Can you helped me get a list of what we need for Conan's bike?" I asked, Olivar just looked at me, shook his head, and pointed to a whiteboard that had a racing schedule.

Why was he pointing there? I looked closer and saw something that had my heart racing, I had a race in 30 minutes!?

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thanks for reading!

Have an awesome day.

Don't forget to vote and comment.