Strawberry lube?

⚠️ This is the sex scene so if you don't want to read it just go to the next chapter.

Also can you please name any game that you like to play with your friends in the comments? I'm going to use some of those answers for an upcoming chapter. Thank you so much.

Enzo's POV: 

He shoved his tongue down my throat while I pushed him against the wall. We quickly made our way into my bedroom. And he pushed me on the bed and got on top. I could see his boner pop out, it looked huge. If I had to describe it, I would have to say it's the cock version of the Eiffel Tower.

"Someone's excited." we both quickly started to take off each other's clothes while we rubbed on each other. I could hear the faint sound of my phone ringing, but I figured that they'll go away when no one answers.

I soon as I was completely naked, Ez, which is his new name because I can't remember his name, jumped onto me and put his finger near my entrance. "You got lube? Or would you rather use your saliva?" he asked leaning closer to me.

I have a feeling that his man didn't want to use lube. I pointed to the dresser drawer, "It's in there, asshole." I said, "There's a condom in there too!" I said as he reached over me to the drawer. I was horny and mad. I wanted to kick him but I also really wanted his dick. "Strawberry lube?" He held the bottle up in surprise.

"I like strawberry. It was either between that or cherry, banana, and watermelon." He poured some onto his hand and rubbed near my entrance. I was a little nervous about this since I haven't had sex in a while.

"Aaaahh!" I flinched in surprise when he suddenly stuck his finger into me. "You're tight for someone who's had sex with a man before." He said as his finger thrust into me. I acred my back from shock, it hurt a little. I put my hand on his chest to stop him from doing any more.

"I'm a gay college boy, with a drinking problem and anger issues. What do you think?" I said smiling trying to hide the pleasure and pain that I was feeling. I didn't want to get him the satisfaction of seeing what he was doing to me.

"Really? Anger issues? I'm sure I can fuck them out of you!" He continued to move his finger in and out of me. I could hear myself moan and my hand that was supposed to holding him back lost its strength and slip down. My eyes were closed as I bit my wrist. "That should be good enough," I heard him mumble. I opened my eyes when he pulled his fingers out. His cock was lining up at my hole. I was still tight and with his huge cock........it would hurt. "Wait-" Before I could say anything he shoved himself inside me. "I didn't use the condom, hope your fine with that." He grunted as he started to move just a tinny bit. "Still tight."

He was too big and I could feel myself being spread open. This asshole did it on purpose. I could see him smirk, "What's wrong, pup?" he asked leaning down into my face. 

The urge to slap him was higher than ever but the sex was more important, right now.  I'll kick his ass after this. 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank you for reading!!!!