The Ride Home

Have a wonderful day!

Yuki's POV:

The food was so good, better than the food my dad gives me.

Maybe the food is so good because I'm away from the jail that was supposed to be my home.

It felt nice to be here, though Ezekiel is making me mad just by looking at him.

It makes me want to throw the hot pan at his face.

Enzo and Jake were done with all of their plates and Ezekiel paid the bill, which ended up being $956

How much money does Ezekiel have to pay this type of bill without a flinch of an eye.

"Alright, let's go!" Enzo said while he grabbed Ezekiel, and me, and pushed us out of the place.

Everyone else followed. "That was some good food wasn't it?" Enzo said while he smiled at me and Ezekiel.

"Y-yea-" I said but before I had a chance to finished my sentence Enzo started to tickle me.

"Wait-no- PLEASE-James help!" I tried to say but you could barely hear it over my laughing.

Enzo's POV:

"Wait-no- PLEASE-James help!" Yuki said though he's laughs.

Then all of a sudden I felt myself being lift off the ground.

I turned around and I saw James holding me by the back of my shirt.

How can James lift me off the ground so easily?

"Alpha Ezekiel, I think it's time that we leave." James bowed and threw me in the car.

"Wait- I had an agreement with Ezekiel-" I was about to say.

I was supposed to have sex with him after dinner.

"Let's do it tomorrow, it's late," Ezekiel said.

I could tell that something was bothering him, but he didn't look at me.

Did I do something?

Then Ezekiel went in he's car with Jake and Conan.

Ezekiel's POV:

*Ezekiel tells Conan and Jake about the pregnant omega* 🤰

"So maybe the omega was running away from the rogues to protect his child. I mean rogues do tend to kill the weakest kids," Conan said while Jake laid down and closed his eyes.

This idiot eats his stomach full with my money and then sleeps!

"Wake up!" I yelled while I kicked his side.

"Fine, I'm awake!" James said while he sat back up.

I sat down there looking at nothing as I thought about Enzo.

It's not like there's was much to think about but my mind kept thinking about him. The way he looked when he shoved the food in my mouth, he's smile when I said it was good, and the way he laughed with he's brother.

How could he's father hurt him when he's so precious.

Wait- crap! What the tick did I just think about!?

"Ezekiel, are you ok? You seem.....distracted?" Conan asked as he drove.

"It's nothing," I said as I looked out the window to get away from my thoughts.

I can't believe I thought about him like that! What's wrong with me?

An Hour Later..........

When Enzo and the others got back home, they all went to bed. Yuki ended up sleeping with Enzo since they didn't have the guest bedroom ready for him.

Ezekiel, Conan, and Jake all went into their own bed and slept.

The Reaper and the Crow both watched as Enzo slept. "Good night," They both whispered at Enzo.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank you for reading!

Let me know if you have any questions. I'll be happy to answer.

Also sorry if this is a little sloppy, I'm watching Game of Thrones while I'm doing with so..........