James and Enzo, Brothers?!

Have a nice day!

Enzo's POV:

"What the hell happened!?" James yelled as he got out of the car with the food. I think he was referring to the group of people carrying the man away.

"Oh........they were like this when I came.........look Conan came and he even brought Jake." I tried to distract James from the scene.

"Oh.......hello. You're with Alpha Ezekiel right?" James asked nervously while he handed me the food.

I grabbed the food and put it in my bag. Can't wait to eat this!

I wonder what took him so long to get here with the food?

"Yeah. But you don't have to worry about us. We're not as ruthless as Ezekiel." Conan said while he held a hand out to James.

Ruthless? Ezekiel just seemed like a cocky asshole to me.

Jake just looked at James and went back to sit behind me.

"Alright. Let's hurry up and head to our area! We have to make it there before Eiko comes!" I yelled at James while he was talking with Conan.

James nodded, I took my leave and drove me and Jake to the area.

James had two skateboards in the car with him so he and Conan could just use that to get to my area.

"Wait- Slower. Watch out!" Jake kept yelling at me while I was driving. I guess he kept thinking I was going to hit something.

Is my driving that bad? (Everyone who rode with Enzo: Yes. Yes it is!)

Ezekiel's POV:

We walked for a while till we got to a door. It had the same numbers as Enzo's first class.

"This should be the math class." Gabrial bowed and opened the door for me. When I walked in I saw a man sitting at a desk with a bunch of papers, there was no one else in the room.

"Can I help you?" He looked up from his papers, he was half bald with a bunch of grey hair.

"Yes, you can. Do you have a student in your class by the name of Enzo?" I said while I looked around the room. It looked boring, it could put the students to sleep.

"Yes, I do. He is a very strange student," he said while he got up and went towards me. He seemed happy that I knew him.

"Can you tell me anything about him?" I asked while I slid some money to him. He took it, he looked happy about it.

He was probably another worm.

"I don't know much about his personal life. I can tell you that he does have a really good memory, anything that he sees or reads, he remembers." He said while he put the money in his wallet.

"What about his family? Do you have any information on his family?" I asked. It was useful information to know about Enzo's memory power, but I wanted to know about his family.

"Oh. There is another kid in my class, his name is James. They are both brothers. That's the only information I have on him." The man said while he sat down.

Brothers?! What?!

James and Enzo can't be brothers. If that was true then Enzo couldn't be a human.

Why is Enzo's life so complicated?!

I thought to myself as I walked out of the room. "Find the next class," I said to Gabriel, I was frustrated.

Why was this so hard?

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to leave a vote and thoughts in the comments

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:..:.:.:.:.