The Lies Turn To Truth.

I hope you have a good day!

Enzo's POV: (Bold mean Japanese)

I signed the last of the papers. "Now if you don't mind. LEAVE"

I walked to Ez and the others. "Don't ever come back," I said while I went behind Ezekiel and the others.

"I don't want to. I no longer have business with you or Yuki." Eiko said while Luke put his coat on.

"Tsk" I wasn't like I cared for Eiko, but Yuki does, so why does he have to be such an asshole.

He's worse than Ezekiel.

"Wait- Mr. Eiko. I'd like to ask you a question" Ezekiel said while he walked to Eiko. What the hell does he want to ask him.

"When we met earlier you said that Enzo's mother had a heart attack, and Enzo harmed himself because he blamed himself. I just want to confirm if that's true," Ezekiel said while he turned to look at me.

When did they meet?

I was pissed. Did Eiko really tell Ezekiel that the scars on my back were caused by my self-harm? Who would believe that?!

But what made me pissed the most is that he lied about my mother's death?!

Ezekiel's POV:

"Is that would he told you?" Enzo said while he started to walk to me and Eiko. I'm sure that Enzo will spill the truth out.

"You told him that my mother died of a heart attack? But that's a lie, she died of an overdose because you just couldn't let go of the fact that she cared for me. You abused her till she had enough of everything-" Enzo seemed pissed but he also seemed hurt.

An overdose? So Eiko doesn't want people to know that he abused his wife. No wonder the cause of death wasn't on her paper, because he erased it.

"SHUT YOU MOUTH, BOY!" Eiko interrupted Enzo. "WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO IF I DON'T?! ARE YOU GOING TO LOCK ME DOWN IN THE BASEMENT AND BEAT ME TO THE BRINK OF DEATH?! YOU SEEMED TO ENJOY THAT LAST TIME!" Enzo yelled louder than Eiko.

Eiko flinched, he looked around at everyone who was there, and then he sighed, "Do not make up lies. Ever since you were a baby I only loved and cared for you. Where did I go wrong with you?" Eiko said while he put a hand on his head.

I don't think you call beating your son up, 'loving and caring'.

"NO. I DID NOTHING WRONG! I ONLY WANT TO BE HAPPY, BUT IT SEEMS THAT YOU COULDN'T LET ME. YOU COULDN'T LET ME LOVE WHO I WANTED, BECAUSE WHO I LOVED WAS A MAN AND NOT A WOMEN! IT WASN'T, AND STILL ISN'T, MY PROBLEM IF YOU CAN'T EXCEPT THAT I'M GAY." Enzo yelled at the top of this voice.

Just as Eiko was about to say something Enzo slammed his hand on the table, "AND DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT SAYING ANYTHING. IT'S CLEAR THAT YOU DONT CARE FOR ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY. YOU KILLED MOM, YOU ALMOST KILLED ME, AND YOU HURT YUKI! SO GO BACK TO THAT MANSION OF YOURS! BECAUSE YOU CARE FOR A WHORE MORE THEN YOU CARE FOR YOUR FAMILY!" Enzo walked off to where Yuki and James were and slammed the door.

I looked back at Eiko and saw him looking at me, "Ezekiel, do not involve yourself in our family matters, because one day you will regret it," Eikoi said as he walked off.

Ezekiel? Rude of him not to call me Alpha! I wanted nothing more than to slam his head against the wall.

But I didn't want to react and give him the satisfaction of seeing me angry.

"Eiko, you will address me as Alpha Ezekiel. Your power is far below mine, and you will act like it." I walked over to Eiko.

He just gave me a look of disgust, and rolled his eyes, "I'll take my leave now, watching you and my son together in the same room is.......unpleasant and disgusting." Eiko said and left the room.

Eiko had such confidence that he was so powerful, it'll be fun to crush him, and his company.

I wonder what expressions he'll give me when he's crushed under my foot.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank you for reading.

And remember if you have a question go to the chapter 'Q & A'