The Merry (Treehouse)

A meme time will be updated later today!

Enzo's POV:

I can't believe how ignorant he is!!!!! He may have a handsome face, rock hard ab's, and a big cock but that does not give him the right to think that I like him!!!!

I knew that my driving was reckless, especially in the rain, but this was the way I drive. That's exactly what I was doing now. Driving recklessly. Then I got a call. I clicked a button on the side of my helmet, it allowed the call to come through.

"Hello?" I answered.

"WHERE ARE YOU!?" James yelled, I almost lost control of my bike from shock. I didn't expect him to yell on the phone.

"I'm heading to the Merry," which was the name we gave our treehouse. "I'll head over there right now! Are you ok? He didn't do anything to you, right?" James sounded worried. It made me feel bad because he never likes me going anywhere near Eiko when I was alone.

"I wasn't hurt. I guess my grandma died and gave me the company, and a whole bunch of other stuff. Eiko said that if I give him the company then Yuki would get to live with us." I tried to explain briefly.

"Why would your grandma give you anything, you didn't even know her," James said what I had been thinking.

"I'll tell you when we're at the Merry. Bye." I hung up and drove faster to the woods. I was still angry, Eiko, and Ez were the source of my anger.

Eiko pissed me off for multiple reasons. And Ez pissed me off because he thought he was my type. Cocky asshole!!!

I got to the woods faster than I thought I would. I parked my bike then ran off into the woods.

Ezekiel's POV:

Conan and Jake were in a rush to get home. "Are you going to come with us, Ezekiel?" Jake asked while the car took a violate turn.

"Why would I want to watch a pathetic human in the woods and act like a dog?" I yelled. I may be a wolf but I am not a dog!

"Well.......the house is going to be full and........the kids were looking forward to watch you hunt so while me and Conan are at the woods-" I interrupted Jake.

"Fine. I'll go!" I didn't want to teach the kids to hunt. They would always make too much noise and the prey would end up getting away. It was bothersome and annoying.

"Remember to shift into a normal-sized wolf," Jake said while looking at me. I just rolled my eyes. Because I was an Alpha wolf I was bigger than anyone else in my pack.

"We're here!" Conan quickly pulled on the brakes and me and Jake ended up flying to the front of the limo. I just looked up at Conan and gave him a death glare.

There was nothing important about this human and yet Conan and Jake were eager to see him.

Jake and Conan got of the car and started to run for the woods, as they shifted into their wolf form.

"Idiots," I mumbled to myself while I shifted into a wolf and ran after them, even though I shifted into a normal-sized wolf I was still bigger than Conan and Jake.

::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank you for reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!