Yuki

Enzo's POV:

As I walked away from Ezekiel I could feel my mood change, again.

"If you call me Taiyo again I'll beat you to a pulp. Got that?" I said to the butler. I wasn't familiar with him, guess he must be new.

He didn't reply but I didn't care. It's not like I need a reply.

"It's right here." The butler led me down a hallway to a room in the back. Whatever my father wants to talk about, he doesn't want others to know.

⚠️⚠️(The following conversation is in Japanese!)       ⚠️⚠️ I will bold it!!!!!!

"Taiyo, my son, it's nice to see you again." My father got off of the chair that he was sitting on and came up to me. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" I yelled as I moved away from him.

How dare he act like that when he hated me?! After all his done to me.

When he chained me down in the basement and whipped me, he never called me son. I was always called the disgrace, a freak, but never a son.

"I won't stay for long. So make this quick." I sat down on the opposite side of where he was sitting.

And the bodyguards stood around the door and Eiko.

"It's about your grandma." My father said as he while he slid a cup of water. I wasn't going to drink it. I didn't trust him at all!

I don't know why he is telling me about my grandma. I've only ever met her once. "She's died." He continued.

"I don't see what this has to do with me. I don't even know her." I sat back in the chair and put my feet up on the table.

"It has everything to do with you. She left everything she has to you. Her money, her company, and her house. They all belong to you now." He sounded serious. I don't know why she left it all to me. I didn't even know her.

"You can keep the money and house, I just want the company." He handed me a pack of papers. What is he saying?

I have the company now. So why would I give it to him? I could just sell it. "Why should I? Have all you've done to me?!" I got up and was about to leave but the bodyguards blocked my way.

"If you give me the company.........I'll let you live with your little brother, Yuki." The words were like a shock wave.

If I could get Yuki away from him maybe- just maybe he'll be able to have a normal childhood.

I turned my head to him. "When you bring Yuki to me......I'll give you the company." I was about to walk off again when I saw one of the bodyguards gave me a look. And it set me off.

"Do you have a problem?" I asked getting into his face. "Yeah. You act like some big shot but your just a little useless fag." He said.....

It was like my blood exploded!

:::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank you for reading!!!!!!