Car Crash

Narrator's POV:

As Ezekiel raced over to Enzo's house, Enzo was being driven by an Uber.

It was the most painful thing for him. The Uber driver was driving safe and clamly, but safe and clamly wasn't Enzo's thing.

There were times when Enzo just wanted a to grab the wheel and step on the gas.

But thank the Gods and Goddesses that Enzo was injured.

But as Enzo was wishing he could drive, the wolves were following close behind.

However that wasn't the big issue- the big issue was that they were aware they were getting closer to the center of the pack lands.

They were getting desperate, however they weren't going to be reckless. They were going to wait till they were on an isolated street.

At the same time, Ezekiel was nearing Enzo's house.

"Wait- Did anyone call Enzo? Give him a heads up and make sure he's home!" Ezekiel suddenly remembered that he and Conan had Enzo's number.

Conan quickly grabbed his phone and started to call Enzo. He forgot he had Enzo's number too.

As Ezekiel drove everyone was quiet as Conan was waiting for Enzo to pick up.

Everyone was sweating and they felt like they were waiting years for him to pick up.

"Hey, what's up?" Ezra said as he picked up. Everyone let out their breath they didn't even know they were holding.

"Enzo, listen carefully!" Ezekiel said as he grabbed the phone out of Conan's hand. "They are people following you, dangerous people. Tell James and meet me in front of your apartment with Yuki," Ezekiel continued. He was down the street from Enzo.

There was a slight pause in Enzo's response. Enzo's heart rate was speeding up. All he could think about was, what if they followed James and Yuki?

"Enzo!? Are you there?" Ezekiel yelled though the phone when he didn't hear Enzo's response.

"Ez.....I'm not home, I'm in an Uber....." Enzo sounded as if he scared but in in reality he was worried about James and his brother.

"Where are you then? I'll come get you!" Ezekiel slammed on the brakes. Conan and Jake would have went flying out of the car if it wasn't for their seat belts.

"No. Get-Get my brother, James dropped him off at school. Get him-" Enzo never got to finish his sentence.

The wolves had made their move. They used their car to do a pit maneuver on Enzo's Uber but the pit maneuver was so aggressive that it flipped the Uber.

The impacted shattered the windows, the diver and Enzo tried to shield his face but it was useless. The car violently thrust Enzo to almost each side of the car.

The only thing that kept him in place was his seatbelt. But it also dug into his chest with each thrust.

Enzo saw the world inside the car spin, before it landed upside down, finally.

"Enzo?!" Ezekiel, Jake, and Conan all screamed. But Enzo didn't answer.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Thank you for reading!