James is Home

I hope you've had a good day!

Don't forget to vote!

Enzo's POV:

Dream:

Nothing would have prepared me for what I saw next. There was blood everywhere. Dude.........he was in the box.............but.....in pieces.....dead...he was dead.

I felt my mind go blank, my senses became distant. I couldn't hear anything. My legs gave out and I collapsed, under my weight.

Then as my senses slowly came back I could hear a faint scream in the distance, it sounded like the scream was filled with pain. Was that me? Was I the one screaming?

I could feel my face was wet from tears, but I was too scared to wipe them away.

I crawled under my desk and cried. His eyes were still open, his head and limbs were cut up, and blood was everywhere. The blood even started to leak out of the box and onto my bed.

Real-Time:

I woke up in a panic. My breathing was heavy and I was wet from sweat.

Tears filled my eyes again, and I quickly wiped them away when I heard keys jingle in the door. I quickly got up and put a blanket over my head.

"Enzo! I'm home!" I could hear James settle things down on the kitchen counter.

"Nice to have you back. I'll be out in a minute." I said. I didn't want my eyes to be red when he saw me, so I was trying my hardest to clear my eyes up.

"Take the blanket off" James replied back, I felt him sit beside me.

I didn't really want to do it so I just stayed there. "1....2.." before he got a chance to get to three, I took it off myself.

"Why were you crying?" James hugged me. "I had a dream of....THAT day. It's not a big deal. Once I get something to eat I'll be fine." I pulled away from James and grabbed the bags of food that he left.

He looked at me with concern and anger. "Don't look at me like that. It's just a dream. Besides, it's not like he can do that to me again. He's just an old man, he'll die in a few years, maybe sooner if something unlucky happens to him." I laughed it off. It's not like I can do anything about the past.

It is what it is, and you cant change it. "Fine but tell me when you cry, ok?" James told me while I brought the food from the kitchen to the living room.

"Sure. Anyway, how do you know so much about Ez? I mean you said that he's in the mafia. If you know that much then why hasn't the police caught on?" I wanted to change the subject, it's not like I wanted to talk about me crying. It's embarrassing.

"I told you. He is a CEO, he covers up his mafia business with his money, and those who knew of it are too scared to tell the police. Those who tried to do it ended up dead." James told me, he didn't seem too pleased about it.

"Sounds like a love story waiting to happen. He falls in love with someone, and that someone falls in love with him. Many people are attached to mafia men, you know?" I handed him his taco and started to eat mine.

"Please remember his name," James said before he started to eat his taco too.

::::::::::::::;::

Thanks for reading! And remember that I do updates at least once a week.

Don' forget to Vote and leave a comment about your thoughts