Rain

Enzo's POV:

"ENZO!" Luke, Eiko's Butler, came up to me "That's enough."

Enough? After all that time he stood by and watch me suffered , he thinks he has the right to step in to help someone?

"I didn't know you were the type to help people, Luke," I said as I threw the man into Luke's arms.

"I'm sorry," Luke said.

Sorry......does he think that's enough? This fucker is really testing my patience!

"I don't care!" I yelled out of frustration and walked out of the building. The waiters and staff were just staring at me.

I didn't know how to feel. I was happy because I could finally be with my brother but I was mad because of Luke.

Well, it's not like I'm going to have to see Luke for long. But I want a way to get rid of the anger I feel.

As I walked to my bike I thought of things I can do.

I felt a drop of water landed on my head. I looked up to see a cloudy sky........ it's going to rain!!!

I look to see if there was any shelter I could take place in, but there wasn't. The only thing I could see were pets shops, restaurants, and a flower shop.

Then all of a sudden the rain came down like a hail storm. I ran to my bike while I held my sweater over my head.

Why did I have to wear a crop top of all days?!

Ezekiel's POV:

"Alright, I have to pick your mother up from the airport........have a good day everyone." My father put his sweater on and left.

I knew that was a lie because my mother always had someone with her to drive her.

The girl from earlier was still standing up.

Once my father was out of the restaurant I heard the girl mumble something. "Is it because of that boy? Do you not want me because of him? what does he have that I don't?!" she yelled at me while the waiters and staff cleaned up the mess that Enzo made.

This girl is going to be a pain in the ass. "What does he have that you don't? Well, he can drink a heavy load of liquor, he can beat someone up, and he has a tight hole. I'm sure yours is loose." I saw outside and saw that rain was pouring down.

"You are so intolerable!" The girl grabbed her bag and ran out of the restaurant. She must have been pretty mad to run out in the rain.

"Conan can you get the car please," I said as I paid the bill. I hated meetings like these, my father was always the first one to leave and the girls would always leave when they got angry, that left me to pay the bill.

"Sure. Jake, take care of Ezekiel." Conan walked out to go get the car.

I looked at Jake and I saw that he was trying to shove his food and Conan's food down his throat.

"You act like you don't eat," I said giving him my plate too. "What can I say? It's so good."

I wonder where Enzo is. "I need to go back to the woods really quick," James said, with a mouth full of food again.

Why does he need to go back to the woods?

I grabbed his face and brought it up to me, "Why do you need to go back? Are you still keeping things from me?" His breath smells like BBQ

"Enzo said that he was going to go back to the woods, which means that I also have to go back," James said as he looked away from me and grabbed another piece of meat and shoved it in his mouth. I swear he acts like he doesn't eat.

"It's raining, he's not going back." Just as I said that I got a mind-link from Conan, "I'm in the front."

I dropped him and walked off, Jake followed me, as he put more food in his mouth.

Where does he get his appetite from?