$30 Bet

Enzo's POV:

"Then let's get some drinks!" I said. The bartender walked up to us.

"Can me and my friend-" I was interrupted by James. I looked over at him and his face had an unpleasant look on it. "Are you ok?" I asked in a concerned tone.

He got off of the chair "Yeah. The cookie dough is just making me..........a little uncomfortable. I'm going to the restroom again." He ran to the restroom. I knew what he meant and I kinda felt bad that I gave him the dough before we came here.

"Hey," I looked over my shoulder and saw the man from earlier. What was his name...Alpha Eziel or Alpha Ezimle..............I give up.

"What do you want?" I asked as he sat down next to me. I just rolled my eyes. There are tons of other seats available but he just had to sit next to me. Just fucking great.

"Didn't your friend tell you not to be rude?" he asked with a smirk. I wanted to punch him so bad. I wanted to punch his handsome face.

"I don't see why it's any of your business," I said as I was scooting farther away from this creep.

"I'll have a Devil's Bin and he'll have a Snow Shedder." I snappers my head to the bartender that was still there. What the fuck is wrong with him! "Excuse me Mr........." I said before the bartender left.

"You can call me Otoko." He said.

"Otoko, instead of the Snow Shedder, can I have the strongest you have?" I asked. Even though I wasn't looking at a creepy man, his name, for now, I could tell He was shocked. The bartender just smirked.

He walked over, coming closer to me. "You think you can take it?" He laughed at me. I guess someone is overconfident about their drinks.

"I bet you $30 I can drink that whole thing without getting drunk." I slammed $30 on the table. Otoko laughed and put $30 on the table too. "That's a bet." Then he left to go get the drinks.

"I don't believe I got your name." He said with another stupid smirk on his face. I wanted to punch him so bad!

"And you're not going to know!" I said. Who does he think he is? First he's rude and now he wants my name!?

"Here are your drinks!" Otoko gave them to us. I could feel the eyes of the creepy man staring at me. I looked at the Otoko and then lifted the drink up to my lips.

:::::::::::::
Thank you for reading!

:::::::::::::Thank you for reading!