Eiko and Ezekiel meet

Enzo's Outfit: (this is his idea of a warm outfit)

Enzo's POV:

Once both of us got ready we headed out of the apartment and to the track.

"Enzo, I'ma get some Mcdonalds. Do you want anything?" James said before I put my helmet on.

I thought about it for a moment but I wasn't hungry.........but I should have a snack just in case.

"I'll have 20 piece nuggets and a large Coke. Thank you." I handed James some money and headed off on my bike. My gun was on the inside of my jacket. I felt more comfortable when I had it on me.

We took turns paying for food, today was my turn.

Ezekiel's POV:

I woke up when the car came to an aggressive stop. "Sorry." Conan said, "There was a child in the middle of the road. Anyway, we are here." Conan said before he got off the car and opened the door for me.

He handed me some papers we took of Enzo's background.

His real name was Taiyo Saito, he was in his last year of college, he had a younger brother and a dead mother. His grandma just passed away recently.

Usually, I drag Jake out of the car but he was going with Conan, well it's not a big deal since I'm dealing with humans.

"I informed Gabriel to arrive before your meeting ends. It is going to rain today, so Gabriel should have an umbrella prepared." Conan said while he dragged Jake from the back of the car to the front. "Alright, see you later!" I walked into the building while they drove off.

Does Eiko look like Enzo or would Enzo take after his mother?

I took the elevator to the last floor and walked into a private meeting room. "Hello, Mr. Ezekiel. It's a pleasure to meet you." A man, he looked Japanese, like Enzo.

"I'd prefer if you call me Alpha or Alpha Ezekiel." I sat down on the opposite side of him. There was only one other person in there, who looked like an assistant or butler.

"I heard rumors that you called yourself Alpha but I didn't expect them to be true," Eiko said while he leaned back into his chair.

It pissed me off, he acted like he was a big shot. "It is my title," I said. I wanted to get this other with as fast as I can.

"I'd come here to talk about your son.'' I looked directly into his eyes. It looked like he was angry and anxious.

"Yuki? What about him?" The man next to him brought us cups of tea.

Was he playing dumb? Or did Enzo not come across his mind.

He grabbed the cup of tea.

"No. I believe his real name is Taiyo. He has jet black hair and eyes, gay, in college, and scars on his back. He also happens to live in an apartment." I said while I slip the paper across to him. I saw that he flinched a little. He put the cup down and took the papers.

"What about him?" He looked at the papers and put them down.

"I'd like information on him. I'm a very curious man. When I was having sex with him, I saw his scars. Those aren't the type of scars to be self-inflicted. So.....why don't you tell me where he got them from?" He didn't seem pleased about what I said.

::::::::::

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to vote and leave comments of your thoughts!