The Wolves Are Alone

Ezekiel's POV:

I saw Enzo freak out once he looked to where the man name Olivar was pointing. Wonder what's happening now.

Enzo rushed to his bike, and grabbed his helmet, "Track, now." That was all he said before he rode off on his bike.

"What does that mean?" I asked while I sniffed the air, it smelled like gasoline and metal, but something between all of that was the smell of Enzo.

"Enzo said to go to the track," Olivar said as he got on his bike and left, "James take us to the track," I said while I got up from the couch.

"Yeah," James said as he grabbed a bag from the floor, "Um...Alpha Ezekiel, I know that Enzo can be rude sometimes and I apologize." James said while he bowed.

I looked at Conan and Jake but they acted like they didn't see anything, they just turned their heads.

"I don't think you should be worrying about Enzo right now. You should be worrying about yourself. You're an Alpha wolf, living in another Alpha's territory, if I wasn't fucking Enzo you would already be dead." I walked off in the direction I saw Enzo leave.

"Hurry up and lead the way," I said.

Conan, Jake, and James all ran after me. "If you don't want to die, then I want some information," I said once James was in front of me.

This was the perfect opportunity to get information while Enzo wasn't here, "S-sure."James just said.

Jake and Conan were just silent, "Tell me about Enzo's past." I said, I saw him flinched a little and then he looked at me with a shocked expression.

"Hurry up I don't have all day. And if you lie to me I'll kill you." He looked at me hesitantly, then words came out of his mouth...

..........A few moments later (James told Ezekiel about Enzo's 15 birthday)

No wonder he doesn't have a relationship with his father anymore. It also explains some of the names that were on the graves.

But I wanted to know what a shy boy meant? Also, does that mean Lowell is dead since his name was on the grave?

Also was it true that they were brothers? I still have so many questions

I still haven't asked how his mother died yet, but I wanted to ask about the graves first.

"I went to your guys' college, and I saw Enzo's art. On the graves, it had Eiklo, Dude, Jessica, Lowell, and A shy boy. Is Lowell dead and what does a shy boy mean?" I asked, I looked ahead and saw the track, there were so many people, guess I wouldn't have enough time for my other questions.

"Umm...Lowell isn't dead, he did something to Enzo that made him cry. And 'A shy boy' that was Enzo's past self. Believe it or not, Enzo used to be really shy and weak. Before when he got bullied he would run and look for somewhere to hide, and now he doesn't take shit from anyone." James said as he walked ahead and then he stopped and turned to look at us.

"If you want to know about Enzo's past, you could just ask him. He'll tell you everything, he has a very care-free attitude about his past." James smiled and then ran to a red tent that had the number 60 on it.

I was about to walk over then I heard sniffling behind me, I turned and saw Conan and Jake crying.

"What the fuck are you crying about?" I rolled my eyes, these idiots are such cry babies.

"Enzo has such a horrible father!!" Jake yelled while more tears came over his face.

"I just want to give him a huggggg," Conan mumbled while he wiped his tears away.

"C-can you tell us what you found out when we get home?" Conan asked as Jake wiped his tears away.

"Fine, but if you cry any more I won't tell you." I walked away and headed towards the tent that James went into.

As I got closer I could hear yelling?

Who could that be?

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank you for reading and have a nice day!

Who do you think is yelling? 👀