Oliver's Anger

I hope you have a wonderful day!

Ezekiel's POV:

After Eiko left Conan, and Jake were just standing there, silent.

"I-I feel like I just heard something I shouldn't have," Jake said while he walked to the couch.

"That's because you weren't! Next time Enzo is dealing with family matters, leave!" I looked and saw Oliver.

He was standing in the middle of the garage and was looking at all of us.

I was about to walk over to him when Conan put his hand in front of me. "Please don't cause trouble" Conan begged me.

"Whatever!" I said while I went to the couch, I pushed Jake off and laid down. "Hey! I was lying there!!" Jake yelled at me, I glared at him, and then he just sat on the floor, next to me.

"I'm sure if Enzo wanted us to leave he would have told us, he doesn't seem like the type to keep his thoughts in his head." I saw Conan look at Oliver.

They had an intense staredown till the door opened. James came out and I'm sure he could figure out what was happening.

"Enzo's bike is still at the track, I'll go get it." Oliver grabbed a jacket from the chair and left, "I'll go too," Jake said while he stood up.

Either Jake wanted to piss Oliver off or he didn't understand that he didn't like us. "Sorry about Oliver, he can be.........rude sometimes," James said while he just stood there.

I ignored him and closed my eyes, a nap wouldn't be bad. "Hey James, do you know when I'm supposed to start fixing this bike........" That was the last thing I heard before I started to fall asleep.

Meanwhile...........

The crow had stopped sharing his energy with Enzo, he was currently on the table resting.

Just then the reaper appeared next to him, "Where's Enzo?"

"He apparently has a little brother. He's in the other room with him."The crow said while he flew to the top of the reaper's head.

The reaper saw Ezekiel sleeping on the couch and walked to him. "Why does he always look better when he's sleeping then when he's awake?" The reaper asked while she examined his face.

"Even after 5,000 years seeing his face still pisses me off," The crow huffed. He didn't like Ezekiel as much as he liked Enzo.

In Ezekiel's past, I guess you could say, they tolerated each other. (They barely tolerated each other)

"Chase, he's an Alpha, it's in his blood." The reaper said while she started to poke Ezekiel's face.

Only those who are dead, or close to death could feel and see her. So Ezekiel couldn't feel her, nor sense her presents.

"Yet, Enzo loved Ezekiel." The reaper laughed at the memories of it. She laughed at the memories of the past.

She wishes she could go back to that time. The crow got off the reaper and started to fly around.

Just like the reaper, he also wanted to experience the events that took place 5,000 years ago, again.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

There should be two more updates right after this one

Thanks for reading!

And if you have any questions then go to the chapter 'Q & A'

Have a wonderful day!