The Pregnant Omega

Have a wonderful day!

Bold will be Japanese

Yuki's POV:

"Technically he's a teenager," Enzo said while he reached over the table for his drink but James held it back.

I kinda wanted a sip of the beer but James was like an overprotective mom, he didn't even want Enzo talking about sex. I understood that people wear condoms to stay safe but was there another reason?

"Enzo I have a question!" I asked. I was very curious, I've never had sex before but what happens if you do it raw? Does it feel better or not?

"Go ahead," Enzo said while he switched seats with James. He most likely did it so he could get his drink back.

"In the car when you said to wear condoms, why exactly do I need a condom?" I asked.

James didn't completely understand Japanese so he didn't understand what I asked Enzo.

"Because if the man you're having sex with cums inside of you, your stomach will hurt. Either that your you have to trust them to pull out." Enzo said while he took a sip of his beer.

I guess that made sense, "But if you ask me, it feels so good when they do it raw, but that's just me." Enzo shrugged.

_

Ezekiel mind links James:

Ezekiel: I forgot to ask you this but when I went to your college the teachers called you and Enzo brothers but that should be impossible.

James: Well, yes and no. After Enzo ran away from Eiko, my mother took him in. So in a way, we are kinda brothers but we're not related by blood. I told you just ask Enzo, it's not like he's going to care.

Ezekiel: Don't tell me what to do!

_

"So Enzo, does your leg hurt?" Conan asked while the waiter brought everyone their drinks. I looked back at Enzo, it didn't look like he was in pain.

"No, if anything it just feels sore. But I'll be better after I have food in me," Enzo smiled before he drank more beer.

I wonder how good that beer taste?

Ezekiel's POV:

"No, if anything it just feels sore. But I'll be better after I have food in me," Enzo smiled before he drank more beer. Even though I could smell the oil on him, there was his own scent hidden.

I never noticed it, but it smells really good.

I looked at Enzo and just saw him smile. It was amazing that he was smiling and laughing after he was hurt. I kinda thought it was cute.

All of a sudden I felt a vibration in my pocket, it was my phone.

When I looked at my phone I saw that it was my pack doctor, "I'll be back," I said as I got up from the chair and walked out.

"What do you need? I'm busy!" I yelled on the phone, I don't know why I was pissed.

Maybe it's because I'm hungry. (🤦‍♀️)

"A-Alpha, the omega that you brought yesterday is awake. What would you like me to do with him, he's pregnant?" The doctor sounded tired.

"Just make sure he stays in the bed he was in, I don't want him wandering around till I get there. He's not allowed to be near any of the pups. And if he does wander around throw him in the cells. But if he's compliant then just take care of him and the kid." I said.

"I'll question him later tomorrow," I said then hung up.

Fuck! The pregnant omega is going to cause some trouble. I'll have to spend some resources on him, and not to mention the kid.

We already have so many pups that like to run around and make messes. I don't want another one!

Wait....What if the omega has twins? Or triplets? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Meanwhile.........

"Did you hear what Ezekiel said about the Elves?! What he said about Enzo?!" Chase, the crow, yelled to the reaper.

"Relax Chase, the wolves were taught to hate the Elves after......THAT incident." The reaper said.

It was like there was a poison was in the air, because none of them said a word.

"But it's not fair, Enzo didn't do anything wrong so.....why? Why did Enzo have to die? He just wanted to love Ezekiel, what was wrong with that? Just because he was an Elf meant he could love Ezekiel.....it's not fair!" Chase cried as he snuggled closer to the reaper.

"I-I don't know."The reaper replied. Enzo's death was hard on her, after all, she was the one that had to reap his soul.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thanks for reading!

Let me know what you think?