Enzo's College

I hope you have a nice day

Enzo's POV:

I let go of his shirt, "You really think you can beat me!? I'm twice your size. But I guess it's fine since I'll have a pet!" He said while he laughed with his friends.

"The first person to tap out, or isn't able to fight loses." I took my gun out of my jacket. The group of men that was in front of me, stepped back.

"Relax, this isn't for you." I put it in my motorcycle bag.

"Who's that for?" He asked. I turned to look at him and the group that he was around was spread out.

"My father." I started to walk to him, I should finish this before James and Conan get here.

"Let me know when you're ready!" I said, I wonder what I have to say to get under his skin.

"Tsk. I've been waiting for you." He said as he cracked his knuckles.

"Tough guy!" I said.

"Let's get started....." I said.

Ezekiel's POV:

Maybe I could find the truth about Enzo from the butler or James. Enzo doesn't seem like the type to share his past.

I walked out of the building, what is Eiko hiding.

It's not like I care for Enzo but Conan and Jake do. So I should do some research before they get too attached to Enzo.

I walked into the parking lot, there was a car waiting for me with a man standing next to it, guess that was Gabriel.

"Alpha Ezekiel, where would you like me to take you?" He bowed and opened the door for me.

I looked at the paper that I had, there had to be some type of hidden information on him.

I looked through the paper till I found one about his college. I gave it to Gabriel.

"Take me there." Then without a word, I got in.

There has to be information on him that isn't false. I could tell that his relationship with his father isn't the best. Eiko was hiding something I wanted to know what he was hiding.

Did his mother really die of a heart attack?

Why was his dog dead in his room?

The scars on his back were clearly made by Eiko, but why did he whip his own son?

All these questions seem to fill my head.

At this point, I'd be lucky to find out anything about him. It was extremely difficult to get some of Enzo's background information. However, when I went to find Enzo's phone I manage to find it this time since I used his real name.

Meanwhile...........

Conan and Jake were only a mile away from the track.

James was three miles away.

And the reaper, she followed Enzo. No one could see her, even if she was standing in front of them.

"Enzo, even in this world, you like to start fights!" She sighed and walked over to a place where she could watch him.

She just watched Enzo with curiosity in her eyes, but behind them were worry and fear.

What's her relationship with Enzo and Ezekiel?

::::::::::::

Thank you for reading!

I'll do another update tomorrow, or maybe even in a few hours

Take this for today!