Enzo's Bloodlust

Enzo's POV:

I walked up to him and punched him in the face and he fell to the ground. "Some bodyguard you are."

I immediately walked out of the room before I did any more damage to the man.

Ezekiel's POV:

"Is your food good?" The girls had. I had just put food in my mouth and nodded. Everyone at the table had meat and the girl just had a small salad.

This was so boring that I wanted to leave. "My salad isn't that good." she pushed her food away from her.

"Why not just get some meat? It's super good!" Jake said with a mouth full of food. "No thanks. I'm on a diet." She sat back in her seat.

She really was annoying. "I am not marrying a girl like this," I said out loud. I didn't care if she heard me.

"Why no!? I was ranked in the top 5 most beautiful women! SO WHY?" She got out of her seat and slammed her hand on the table. "Your boring." I simply said.

I could see Jake and Conan still eating, they were used to this. "Aren't you going to say anything to you son!" She turned over to him. My father just Shooked his heading. "I can't do anything about that." As she was about to get up and leave we hear a huge bang in the back.

Everyone in the restaurant, including the girl, went silent and look to where the noise was coming from!"

Enzo comes out from the direction of where the noise came from. Another man with a suit came out chasing him, while he held the side of his face.

"At least my mother is still alive! Fag!" The man said. I looked at Enzo and he froze. It looked like he was trying to contain his anger.

If I were Enzo that man was have been dead already.

Enzo walked off, passing me, look like he was speed walking.

Humans are big pushovers it seems.

Just as I was about to turn my head I saw Enzo grab a large glass vase, then I saw Conan pull his phone of the record.

I could feel Enzo's bloodlust grow within each passing second. The man had his back turned, as he made his way back into the room.

Before he got a chance to enter the hallway Enzo broke the glass vase on his head. Before the man had a chance to fall on the ground Enzo kicked him in the ball.

I kinda felt that. Being kicked in the balls is one thing I don't want.

"You disrespected me." Enzo picked the man up by the hairs and slammed his on the closest table.

"But don't you dare disrespect my mother!" Enzo slammed the man's head on the table.

Then Enzo grabbed a fork that was nearby and stab that guy's leg.

"ENZO!" Another man came up to him. "That's enough."

"I didn't know you were the type to help people, Luke." He said as he threw the man into Luke's arms.

"I'm sorry." The man, by the name of Luke, said. I wonder what happened.

"I don't care!" And with that Enzo walked out of the building. The waiters and staff we too scared to do anything to him.

I'll have to do a background check on him. Seems like he wasn't who I thought he was.