Enzo Arrives

Ezekiel's POV:

"We're here!" Conan said after he opened the door for me and Jake. I wonder what else Conan and Jake do in their free time. "After this dinner, I want a meeting with both of you." I walked off before either got a chance to say anything.

When all three of us were at the entrance of the Masa restaurant, my father came up to us.

"My dear son, how have you been?" He hugged me, if it were anyone else they would have died on the spot but........this was my father. He was always embarrassing to be around, my mother to but she was on a business trip.

"Let us go inside, I'd like you to meet someone." At this point, I already knew where this was going.

"Father I don't want a wife. I already found a new plaything." I walked ahead of my father, Conan, and Jake.

The waiter walked us to a table. "Son you need to learn to let go of your playthings. You're going to regret it in the future." My father continued "Please be as kind as possible." My father begged me.

"Sure," I mumbled under my breath. I knew that I wasn't going to be kind. I don't like weak and useless people, and I'm sure this person is going to be the same.

We were sat at a table in the center of the restaurant. "H-hello! My name is Adriana." A woman that was waiting there stood up and said.

"Hello. My name is Ezekiel. The one standing to my left is Conan. And the one standing on the right is Jake." I sat down on the opposite side of the girl.

My father sat with her and Jake sat between Conan and the girl. I didn't remember her name.

"It's nice to meet you," she said bowing her head to them.

"Adriana is the daughter of Mike Wilson. She is very smart and successful at her age." Father said with a cheerful voice.

I just wanted to leave. I saw a familiar figure at the corner of my eye. I turned my head to look, it was Enzo.

It looked like the waiters were refusing to let him in, so he just sat down on the closest table. One of the waiters was about to touch him but I could faintly hear him say, "If you touch me I'll break your arm." He then sat back and put some headphones in.

Wonder what he's doing here?

"Father that's my new plaything." I mind-linked him. He turned his head to see him.

"He looks mean." Was all he had to say.

Once Conan, Jake, and the girl saw that we turned our heads, they did the same.

Conan and Jake knew what we were looking at. I think the girl also saw after a few seconds.

"That's such a disgusting way of dressing at this type of restaurant, poor people have no class sometimes." The girl said but I didn't pay any mind to her, the way you dress doesn't matter.

I can't wait to fuck him again.

:::::::::::::::::::