REALITY

Jadens pov

I pace back and forth Bryce's room, "I just cant Bryce it's not that fucking simple!" I yell and He walks up to me "Jaden calm the fuck down just tell me who it is." He says as he try's to calm me down.
Something about Lydia was different, the way she wasn't desperate or clinging to me and actually had a sense of humor, but i knew about her drug history and if i tried to get close to her i'm worried that i'd influence her.
"It's lydia..." I say with a sigh, Bryce looks at me "no fucking way." He says "if you even think about touching my sister i will hurt you." He says as he glares at me. I sigh and look at him "Look i want what's best for her..." I say and I leave Bryces room and look at Rachel "cmon let's go get something to eat."

LYDIAS POV

The next few days were different, Jaden was getting even closer with Rachel and he had stopped speaking to me, I didn't know if i'd done something wrong to cause him to feel the need to ignore me. I decided not to worry about it and just continue on with my day to day life.

I wake up the next morning and walk downstairs, most of the boys were sitting on the couch and i smile "morning idiots" I yell as I run into the living room, Josh looks up "morning." He says with a smile, "Griffin asked us to tell you to meet him in his room." He says and I raise an eyebrow.

"Why though?" I ask and he shrugs "How would i know." I roll my eyes and walk upstairs into Griffins room "Whats up?" I ask as I walk in, He stands up and walks towards me, "hey how are you?" He asks "good?" I say.
Then the next think I know he's leaning in to kiss me.

a/n : sorry for the short chapter i'm being lazy rn but i'll update later
also thank you for 100 reads seriously it means a lot ilyyy

if you have any ideas comment then byeee