PART 38

The next morning i wake up and see Jaden was laying next to me, "jay jay." i whisper, i check my phone and see texts from multiple people, i sigh and turn it off, "jay jay get up you lazy bitch." i say as i shake him, he rolls over and groans "why cant we sleep in we're on vacation." he sighs and i roll my eyes "it's literally 10:30 get up." i say "that's EARLY" he whines.

It took me about 15 minutes to drag jaden out of the room, we walked downstairs hand in hand towards the breakfast area, i feel someone jump on my back and i look to my side to see that familiar tattooed arm "hey ness." i say with a laugh, "how'd you know it was me??" she asks "we literally have matching tattoos." i say and she looks down at her arm "oh yeah." she jumps off my back and looks over at Jaden.

"We have a problem." she says and Jaden raises an eyebrow "what?" he asks and she sighs "after the whole situation yesterday Anthony and Nick called Bryce and he flew down last night, he should be at the hotel by now." she says and my mouth drops open "why didn't you tell me??" i ask and she raises an eyebrow "i spam texted you for HOURS." she exclaims, "oh well then that's my bad." i say.

"Bryce is going to kill me." Jaden sighs and i turn towards him "just let me talk to him first." i say, "no i'm going with you." he says and i sigh "Fighting Bryce isn't going to make anything better." i say and he frowns "not unless i kill him then we won't have a problem." he says and i wack him on the arm "jaden?!" i say and he smirks "i'm just kidding...sorta." he says and i roll my eyes.

We start walking out onto the deck where i see all of my friends sitting together at a table, Charli looks up at me "thank god you're alive." she says and i smile "yeah i'm fine." I say and Anthony stands up and takes Avanis hand "we'll be in our room if you need us." he says, as he walks towards Jaden he gives him a death glare, he pushes past him and i squeeze onto his hand to prevent him from going after Anthony again, Nick clears his throat and stands up, Chase soon follows after him. I sigh and sit down "and then there were five." nessa says as she sits down.

"They're over reacting it's fine." i say as i look towards Jaden, "overreacting??" Charli speaks up "he literally choked avani!" she shouts and i almost spit out my drink "you WHAT?" i ask as i turn towards him. he looks down and sighs "she accused me of abusing you and i got mad." he says, i put my head in my hands and sigh "Why does no one ever tell me anything??" i groan "i thought you knew." Nessa says as she takes a bite out of a strawberry.

"Alright Jaden cmon we're gonna go talk to Avani." i say as i start to stand up, "Sit back down Lydia." A familiar voice says from behind me, i sigh as i turn around and see Bryce walking out onto the deck.
"Holy shit can i not get any privacy for once?!" I groan and sit back down, "i've been trying to find you for a week lydia. do you know how hard that's been??" Bryce says and i sigh "you weren't supposed to find me." i say and he rolls his eyes "you're my little sister i can't just have you running around all over the place." he says, "i'm not 5 you idiot!" i shout.

"I'm just trying to take care of you." he sighs and i stand up and grab Jadens hand "no we're going back to our room." I say as i start to walk off of the balcony, "no you're not, you're coming back to LA." He says, "I said i'm not going back Bryce, i don't want to go to your shitty ass house."

"Lydia please..." Bryce sighs "I don't want you controlling my life anymore." i say and Bryce's mouth drops open "When have i ever tried to control you??! i just want to get you away fro my our psycho boyfriend!" he yells as he points over to Jaden, "HES NOT PSYCHO!" i shout and Jaden puts his arms around me "Lyd it's ok." he whispers, "no get your hands off of my sister!" Bryce yells "you fucking knocked her out do you expect me to be fine with that??" He shouts.

"It was an accident and it wasn't supposed to happen." Jaden says through gritted teeth, "i don't want her near you, ever again." he says, "you can't just say you don't want him near me and expect me to listen." i say, "true but i can report what happened here to the police and he's been to jail once and i can definitely send him back." Bryce says as he glanced at Jaden.
"I fucking hate you." I say as i grab Jadens hand and start walking back towards the elevator.