PART 21

LYDIAS POV

I wake up the next morning with a terrible headache, i slowly open my curtains and the sun comes blasting in the window, i quickly close the curtains and turn around to see Bryce fast asleep against the door. I laugh and walk over to him, "Wake up idiot." i say as i sit down next to him, he groans "my back hurts" he says as he slowly opens his eyes.

I roll my eyes "well yeah you were sitting against my door all night." i say and he looks up "oh shit are you ok?!" he asks and he puts his hand against my forehead, "woah woah i'm fine what do you mean?" i say as i remove his hand from my forehead. He sighs "some guy drugged you last night." he says and i try to think back to last night, all i could remember was arriving and then having a few drinks.
"I cant remember anything from last night." i say slowly.

BRYCES POV

Lydia starts breathing heavily and i can see her shaking "lyd lyd it's ok it's ok." i say and a tear slides down her face "d-did the guy do anything else to me?..." she asks and i quickly pull her into a hug "no no nothing else happened Jaden found you before anything else could happen." i say and she sniffles "wheres jaden?" she asks "um i actually don't know..." i say.

She pulls out of my arms "what do you mean you don't know?" she asks and i sigh "I kinda got mad at him because he wasn't watching you more carefully so i left him at the hype house." i say and she groans "BRYCE" She yells as she stands up, "where are you going?" i ask and she grabs her keys "to get jaden." she says as she walks out of the room.

JADENS POV

I look out the window from the hype house living room, Josh had gotten an uber back to sway but i decided to stay in case the asshole that drugged Lydia tried to come back. Nick walked up to me "are you ok? you've been in the same position all night." he says and i look at him "if that pussy decides to come back i'm gonna kill him." i say and nick sighs.

LYDIAS POV

I walk downstairs and see Blake sitting on the couch "Oh hey do you know a guy named Jake?" He asks and i raise an eyebrow "yeah i do?...why" i ask and he nods his head towards the door "he's outside says he wants to see you." he says.

I sigh and walk towards the door, when i open it i see Jake "what's up?" i ask and he smiles "i need to tell you something." he says  and i walk past him "i'm actually kind of in a hurry." i say as i start walking towards my car.

I get open the car door and get in, i was about to start the car when the passenger door swung opened and Jake climbed inside, i raised an eyebrow "yes?" i ask and he just shrugs "go on drive." he says and i roll my eyes "my god" i say with a laugh.

After about 10 minutes of driving he turns towards me "so where are we going lia?" he asks and i take a sharp turn "to the hype house i gotta pick up jaden." i say and he laughs "who's jaden?" he asks and i sigh "my...friend?" i say and he raises an eyebrow at you "you're friend?" he asks and i nod.

"yup my friend." i say as i pull into the hype house driveway, i parked the car and climbed out, i turned back around and looked at Jake "stay here please." i say and i shut the door and start walking towards the front of the house.

"So why do you need to pick this jaden person up?" Jake asks as he slings his arm around me.
I push his arm off and sigh "what happened to you staying in the car?" i ask and he shrugs "I'm the one who makes the rules in this relationship." he says, i stop walking "relationship?" i ask and he laughs "friendship." he says with a wink.

I roll my eyes and open the door to the hype house, when i walk in i see Thomas sitting at the kitchen island "Well well well...if it isn't the hotter Hall sibling." he says as he takes a bite of his toast, "fuck off petroleum." i say as i walk past him. "What are you even doing here? and who's this?" he asks as he looks at Jake, "Is jaden still here?" i ask with a sigh, he nods "he's in the living room." he says "now can you answer my questio-" he starts "yeah yeah i'll get back to you with that." i say as i walk towards the living room.

Jake catches up to me and looks around "damn this place is nice." he says as he picks up a bottle of liquor, i grab it from his hands "do you have to touch every single thing you see?" i ask and he nods "you know i do." he says.
We eventually make it into the living room and i see Jaden sitting on the couch staring out the window.

"Jay?" i call and he turns around and smiles when he see's me, he runs up to me and hugs me. "Thank god you're ok." he says and i laugh "yeah why wouldn't i be?" i ask and he sighs "i didn't know what kind of shit he put in your drink, it could've been really dangerous." he says and i smile "i'm fine just a headache that's all." i say and i look up at him to see his smile fade.

I turn around and see Jake who was now holding 3 bottles of alcohol, I walk towards Jake "put those back." i say and he sighs "cmon it's just 3 bottles they're rich anyways they can just get more." he says and i sigh "no jake." i say he rolls his eyes "cmon let's go fucking steal some shit from stores like we used to." he says and i grab the bottles from him "I don't want to go back to that." i say quietly, i turn back to Jaden "alright let's go." I say.