PART 94

"Alright alright i'm getting up, Curty and Chase will you shut the fuck up??" I shout as i get out of bed.

"So she can walk!" Chase says as he looks over at me, "It's a miracle."

"curty??" Curtis asks.

"Can we get smoothies before we head to the beach?" Charli asks as she walks back into my room.

"CURTY??" Curtis asks again and i turn my head, "Yeah i'm calling you that now, i don't care if you like it or not." I shrug.

"Alright Lydia get changed we'll meet you in the car." Noah says and i nod as they all start to walk out of the room.

I walk over to my closet and find my bikinis, i pick out two options and pull my shirt off as i examine both of them.

I sigh and walk out of my closet and into the hallway.

"NOAH!" I call and he turns around right before he was about to go down the stairs, he quickly puts his hands over his eyes.
"Woah woah you're practically naked." He says.

"I'm wearing a bra and underwear genius, it's practically a bikini." I sigh, "Anyways purple or red?" I ask as i hold up both bikinis.

"Uhh Red." He says and i smile, "Purple it is." I say as i walk back towards my room.

I pull on the bathing suit and grab an oversized sweatshirt to throw on over it, i pull my hair up into a ponytail and walk out of my room.

"Do you have pants on?" Chase asks as i walk down the stairs and i look at him, "none of your business perv." I say as i walk past him.

I turn back towards him, "No" i mouth with a smile and walk out of the front door.

"You said we could get smoothies." Charli complains 20 minutes later when Curtis turns onto the intersection.

"Well i lied." Curtis sighs and Charli rolls her eyes, "Why are you and Lydia both assholes?"

I turn my head and look over at her, "Why did i get dragged into this??" I ask.

"You and Curtis are both the biggest bitches i know." Charli says.

I raise an eyebrow "I mean as we should." I say with a laugh.

"Shut up high school drop out." Curtis says as he looks back at Charli.

"IM STILL IN SCHOOL." Charli shouts and she turns towards noah, "At least i didn't lie about getting a full ride to yale."

"I'm not even a part of this conversation." Noah laughs and i sigh "Get used to it, Charli drags everyone into everything."

"Alright we're here." Curtis says as he pulls into the beach parking lot.

"THANK GOD!" i shout as i jump out of the car and fake gasp.

"CURTIS YOUR CAR SMELLS LIKE SHIT" I shout as Curtis steps out of the car.

"It's from my dog dumbass." He says as he shows me a picture of his dog.

"Yeah i'm not sure that's a dog, looks more like a crusty rat." I say as i lean in to look at the picture.

"You're a crusty rat." He says.

I feel an arm slung around my shoulder and i look over as Chase slings his other arm around Curtis, "aren't you two just a pile of joy." He says.

I laugh as we walk down onto the beach.