PART 80

A/N : NUMBER ONE IN THE DIXIEDAMELIO HASHTAG WTF???

NESSAS POV

"Are you all ready?" I ask as i walk into Bryces room, he nods as he picks up his bag.
We were about to walk out of the room when Addison stops us in the door way.

"Ness what are you doing?" she asks and i look down at my phone "We really gotta get going if we want to catch our flight." i say and Bryce nods.

I was about to step by Addison when she stopped me again, "Is there something going on between you two?" she asks and i laugh "What? no don't be ridiculous he's practically my brother." i say as i gesture towards Bryce.

"You've been so distant the past few weeks when i've just been trying to mend our relationship." Addison whines as she turns towards Bryce. "I've thought my sister was dead addison i have other things to worry about." Bryce mumbles.

"So that's more important then our relationship that we've had for over 2 years??" she asks and my mouth drops open.
"You're a fucking bitch." Bryce spits out as he pushes past her, i start to follow after him when Addison grabs onto my hand.

"If you even think about touching him." she starts to say and i pull my hand away.
"I'm not fucking your boyfriend you cunt." i shout as i pick up my bag and walk towards the front door.

An hour later the car pulls into one of the many parking lots outside of LAX airport, i climb out of the car while grabbing my bag.
I immediately greeted by a large camera in my face, I smile as Fletcher says hello to Bryce.

"Bryce i'm so sorry about your sister." Fletcher says as he points to camera towards Bryce, i clear my throat and Bryce sighs.
"Um actually after we found Lyd and Jaden we rushed them to the hospital and the doctors said they lost both of them for a little bit but they managed to save them. They were sent to a hospital in Hawaii so they could rest and we decided not to announce that they were alive until they had time to rest and get better."

"Wait so they're both alive?" Fletcher asks and i nod my head "Yeah we didn't want them to have to deal with the stress of social media and paparazzi right away." i say and Fletcher nods, "So where are you guys headed?" he asks.

"To go visit them and hopefully bring them back home." i say with a smile, "Well wish them the best from me!" he says and i nod "we will thank you!"

" i say with a smile, "Well wish them the best from me!" he says and i nod "we will thank you!"

tiktokroom : #Brycehall and #Nessabarrett confirm that #Lydiahall and #Jadenhossler are alive!

comments

Nessabarrett : to everyone in the comments who are saying that we lied, i would like to respectfully ask you to shut the fuck up.
You don't know what goes on in our personal life's so don't speak on it like you understand!

user : THEYRE ALIVE???

user : wait what

user : holy shit

user : so we're they lying this whole time??

user : wait i'm so glad they're ok 🥺

user : i hope they're getting the help they need

A/N : i just watched someone's eye get ripped out and i'm kinda surprised that i'm not phased at all and laughed a little bit
i think this is what my twt friends mean when they say that i'm a bit of a psychopath bye
ANYWAYS ITS ALMOST 4 AM SO GOODNIGHT