REALITY

About half an hour later i pull up to the sway house. Most of the cars were parked in the driveway and i parked my car and climbed out, i took a deep breath and looked around "never thought i'd be happy to actually be in the heat." i say as i grab my bag out of the trunk.

Jaden laughs as he gets his bag "when do you think you're going to go back to new york?" he asks, "Well this filming is being held off for a bit so...we'll see." i say with a shrug. Jaden walks over to me "promise you don't go overboard with that stuff?" he says as he looks down at my purse, I smile at him "don't worry i'll be fine." i say as i start walking towards the front door.

When i walk inside i'm immediately tackled by Bryce "i swear to god if you leave for that long again-" he says and i stand up and laugh "aw you missed me." i saw as i give him a fake pout, Bryce stands up and hugs me , he quickly let's go when Jaden walks in.

"Let's go upstairs and talk for a bit." Bryce says as he looks at jaden, i roll my eyes and grab Bryce's arm "really?" i ask and he sighs. "yep cmon." he says as he starts walking up the stairs, jaden smiles at me and then follows him up the stairs.

JADENS POV

I walk into Bryce's room and he shuts the door and turns towards me, "Why were you in new york." he asks "to film my music video." i answer as i run my hand through my hair.
He sighs and looks at me "I don't want you getting close to her." he says "I know you've already said that a million times." i sigh.

"So am i clear?" he asks as he crosses his arms, "nah i'm gonna see whoever the fuck i want." i say with a shrug as i get up and walk out of the room.

I was walking towards my room when i see Lydias door was open, i peek my head in and see her unpacking her suitcase. "Hey." I say as i walk into her room, she looks up and smiles "i was expecting you to be dead by now." she says with a laugh, "You'll have to try a lot harder to get rid of me." I say. I watch as she walks over to her purse and pulls out the bag of cocaine, "You want some?" she asks and i shrug "I was gonna say it never hurt anyone to try but that would be a huge lie." I say.

She opens the bag and pours some onto her nightstand, she pulls out a straw from her drawer and i watch as she sniffs and then coughs a little bit "damn that shits good." she says and i walk over and she hands me the straw. I was about to lean down when i'm interrupted by a loud voice.

"What the fuck." i hear Bryce say, Shit.