PART 49

LYDIAS POV

My eyes meet with Jadens and for a second he looks happy to see me, "Hey." i hear jake say and i quickly turn my head and smile at him, he leans down and kisses me "i'm going out for a bit i'll see you tonight." he says and i nod "see yah." he smiles and starts to walk back through the house. I stand up and walk into the kitchen where Bryce and the rest of the guys were standing, they all look up when i walk in.

"hey" i say as i sit down at the kitchen island, "You should go talk to Jaden." Bryce says and i shake my head "no Bryce i cant." i say and Josh walks over to me "Do you know how hard it must be to go away for a year and then come back just to find out your girlfriend is fucking someone else." he says and i raise an eyebrow "fine i'll go talk to him just to get you guys to shut up." i sigh and start walking towards the stairs.

I slowly walk up the stairs and knock on Jaden's door, there was no answer so i push the door open. Jaden was laying on the floor and i slowly walk towards him "am i allowed to ask why you're laying on the ground?" i ask, jaden turns over and when he see's me he starts to smile. He stands up and walks over to me, "I missed you so much." he says as he wraps his arms around me.

I hug him back and smile "I missed you too." i say, he pulls back from the hug and then frowns "so you have a boyfriend now." he asks and i sigh "Look jaden you know i care about you right?" i ask and he sighs "sure." he says as he brushes past me.

"LYDIA YOU'RE TAKING FOREVER!" Bryce shouts from downstairs, i quickly pull my shirt on and run down the stairs "Why do we even have to go to this?" i groan and Bryce rolls his eyes "It's Addisons party we're going." he says "Why couldn't she have had it here." i ask, "Because she's been friend with hype for longer i guess." he says as he starts walking towards the door "now cmon we're already late."

We arrive at the hype house and i climb out of the car, i walk inside to see the whole place was decorated with gold balloons, i see Addison taking pictures and i walk over to her "happy birthdayyy." i say as i hug her and she smiles "thanks babes how are you?" she asks and i smile "i'm ok." i say and she looks at me "Jadens back isn't he?" she asks and i sigh "yup we talked for a total of 2 seconds before the conversation got awkward." i say.

"It's probably weird for him that you're dating Jake again, especially since he tried to you know kill him." she says, "Ok that's true." i say with a sigh "i'll try to talk to him again later." i say and Addison smiles "just don't do anything stupid." she says and i laugh "no promises on that."

I walk over to the bar area and start to pour myself a drink when the bottle his taken out of my hand "nope." a voice says and i turn around and see Bryce holding the bottle. "You bitch i wasn't even taking that much." i say, "yeah you say that every time and then i turn around for 2 seconds and your blacked out." he says as he takes a sip from the bottle.
"And why are you allowed to drink?" i ask.

"First of all i'm 21 and you're 17 second of all i know how to control myself." he says and i spit out a laugh "that is the biggest lie i've heard in the past year." i say and he laughs "ok that's true."

"hey hottie." a voice says and i see Nessa sitting on the couch, i smile and walk towards her "hey bae." i say as i sit down next to her, "Oh hey Lydia right?" i hear a voice say and i look up and see Rachel standing right in front of me.
"What do you want?" i ask with a sigh, "i just wanted to let you know that i fucked your boyfriend." she says with a smile and i raise an eyebrow.