PART 91

I get out of Nessas car and start to walk towards the house, as soon as i open the door Bryce is standing in front of me.

"Hi?" I say and he sighs "Where the fuck have you been?" he asks.

"Well i was at hype then i went to chases place." I say as i start to walk up the stairs.

"Why were you at hype and at that cheaters house." He scoffs and i turn towards him.

"Ok you have no room to talk." I say and He sighs "Thought you hated all of them."

"Well i did but they're actually not that bad, they're a lot like all of you guys." I say and He laughs, "yeah, not they're not."

I roll my eyes and start walking up the stairs, i push open my door and gasp when i see Jaden sitting on my floor.

"Why the fuck are you in here??" I ask and he quickly looks up, his eyes were bright red and he had huge bags under his eyes.

"Sorry i didn't know you were home." He mumbles and i almost go over and help him get up but i stop myself.

"Get out." I say firmly, "Look i just want you to hear about-" he starts to say but i stop him.

"I don't want to hear Jaden, you really hurt me and i want nothing to do with you, be my guest to use this room once i'm gone." I say

"What do you mean when you're gone?" He asks, "I'm moving." I say.

Jaden walks closer to me, "What??" He asks and i take a step back, "Don't act to concerned you clearly don't care about me anymore."

"Lydia i care about you more than anything." He says. He steps closer to me and slowly tucks a strand of hair behind my ear. I look up at him and he sighs "The reason i broke up with you is bec-" he starts to say when he's suddenly interrupted by a cough.

I quickly turn and see Bryce standing in my doorway, Jaden clears his throat, "The reason i broke up with you is because you're a fucking cunt." He says and he brushes past me and walks by Bryce and out of the room.

I look up at Bryce, "You're seriously going to let him talk to me like that? 2 months ago you would've slit his throat." I say.

Bryce looks up, "Oh yeah, um i'll go talk to him." He says and walks out of the room.

JADENS POV

I watched Lydias face drop right before i walked out of the room, i could see the hurt and betrayal in her eyes.

I quickly walk into my room and soon after i shut the door it swings open again, "What the fuck was that??" Bryce asks as he walks into the room.

"I cant fucking do this, it's killing me." I say as i turn towards Bryce.

"It's either this or prison." He says and i laugh "Yeah well this feels a lot like prison."

"She's moving out today so you won't have any trouble keeping away from her." He says and i shake my head "Don't you understand Bryce?? I need her, she's all i have and now you're taking her away from me."

"Maybe learn how to be not a total dick and people will respect you." He says as he walks out of the room and slams the door.

LYDIAS POV

I watch as Bryce walks out of the room and slowly start to pack my suit case.

20 minutes later

"You ready?" A voice asks and i quickly wipe a tear off my cheek and turn around to see Nessa standing by my bed.
"Yeah almost."