PART 122

"Well we can start writing your verses, since it's your first song i want you to be the main singer and jaden will have a verse and then come in with a harmony at the chorus." Travis says and i nod.

I grab a piece of paper and start jotting down some ideas.

A few minutes later i look up, "Does this sound ok, la da di, oh la di die, gonna be a superstar, be the girl you used to know playing on the radio." I say as i read off the paper.

"Girl you're a fucking natural at this." He says and i laugh, "Hold on, La da di, oh la di die, loving me is suicide." I say as i write a few more things down.

"I'm gonna let you go check on your boyfriend and i'll try to write down a few more lyrics and figure out a tune." Travis says as he stands up.

"Thanks." I say with a smile, i stand up and walk out of the room.

I walk down the hallway towards the main door, i push open the door and step outside, i take a deep breathe and realize that i could mostly smell smoke, i turn my head and see Jaden leaning against the side of the building.

He brought a lit cigarette to his mouth and inhaled slowly, he leaned his head back and let out a puff of smoke.

"Jay?" I ask as i walk up to him, "What happened in there?" I ask and he shakes his head, "Nothing."

"Something happened you never just walk out on me like that." I say.

"I'm tired let's get going." He sighs as he starts to walk past me and blows a puff of smoke in my face.

"What the fuck jaden??" I shout as i walk after him, he climbs into his car and i get in after him.

He starts the engine and turns out of the parking lot, "Jaden what the fuck is going on??" I ask.

Instead of answering he turns on the radio and turns the volume up and rolls down the window.

"i use a razor to take off the edge jump of the ledge they say." Jaden sings a long to the song and i sigh as i rest my arm on the window.

"Oh lyd." He starts to say and i look over at him, "Yeah?" I ask.

"Where does your new dealer live?" He asks and i sigh and tell him the address.

"Jay can you please just tell me what's going on?" I ask as he pulls into the run down driveway.

He opens the door and gets out of the car, "Damn this place is a shit show." He says as he shuts the car door and starts walking towards the house.
____________________________

"I got the goods." Jaden says with a big smile as he climbs back into the car with a big bag in his hands.

"Jaden i need you to listen to me." I say and he holds up a mini bottle of tequila, "This shit hits the spot." He says as he opens the bottle and downs the whole thing before turning the car back on and pulling out of the driveway.
________________________

We get back to the house and i climb out of the car, Jaden walks straight into the house and up the stairs.

"Why's he walking around like he owns the place." Charli asks as she walks into the room.

"He always acts like he owns everything." Curtis sighs from the couch.

"He's just being weird today." i say defensively.

"Lydia honey, he's always weird." Curtis says and i roll my eyes, "Bye asswipe."

I walk up the stairs and Chase walks past me, "Oh you're back from the hospital?" I ask and he nods.

"Can you tell your idiot boyfriend to get out of my room." He sighs.

"He's not my-" I start to say but Chase puts his hand up, "Please you're not fooling anyone."

"Why is he in your room?" I ask and he shrugs, "How the fuck am i supposed to know, we can head over to your room, i'm like really horny." He says as he wraps my hair around his finger around my hair.

"No you asshole." I groan as i slap his hand away.

I sigh as i walk past him and head towards his room, i push open the door and see Jaden sprawled across Chases couch.

"Shit." i say as i run over to him, there were empty tequila bottles and bags of cocaine surrounding him.

I start to grab his arm and he groans as i put it around my shoulder, "Cmon let's get you to bed." I whisper.

I try to pick him up but he rolls over and falls out of my arms, "One sec." I sigh.

I walk out of chases room and run downstairs and knock on nessas door, "BITCH GET OUT HERE!" I shout.

A minute later the door swings open, "What?" She sighs and i grab her arm and start walking up the stairs.

"Lyd why did you feel the need to drag me out of my room?" She asks as we turn down the hallway.

"Jaden got drunk and he took a bunch of cocaine and he's acting like a total dick so i have no fucking clue what's going on." I sigh as i walk into chases room.

"Just help me bring him to my room." I say and Nessa lifts his arms, i grab his legs and start walking out of the room.

We head towards my room and right before we were there a door swings open and Bryce hops out on his crutches.

"Did he finally die?" He asks and i roll my eyes, "Fuck off Bryce." I say as i walk past him.

Bryce follows us into my room and i slowly place Jaden down on my bed.

"Lemme guess, drugs and alcohol?" He asks and i look back at him, "How'd you know?" I ask.

"Please, the amount of times i've had to carry you into your room after you passed out from drugs, i think i have some experience." Bryce says.