PART 118

LYDIAS POV

I walk into the dogpound gym and see Quinton and Josh standing by the bench presses.

"HEYY Q HEYYY JOSHY POO!!" I squeal as i run over to them.

"What are you on?" Quinton asks as he looks at me.

"Nothing." I shrug, "I'm just trying to be nice." I say as i roll my eyes.

"That's such a rare occurrence for you." Josh says and i frown, "well then joshua, you're off my nice list."

"Lydia, you should maybe not go around yelling at the paparazzi about how much you love drugs." Kio says as he walks into the gym.

"He asked." I shrug, "Common sense Lydia, Common sense." Kio sighs.

I groan and follow Quinton over to the treadmills, "Do you know how Bryce is doing?" I ask.

He turns around and raises an eyebrow, "Aren't you two bitching at eachother again?" He asks.

"Cmonnn Q i just wanna know if he's alright." I pout and he rolls his eyes, "He's just back at sway resting the doctors have him on oxy for 2 months."

"Interesting..." I say, "Thanks Q." I say with a smile as i start walking away.

"Ok everyone else gets nicknames and you still only call me Q." Quinton calls out.

I turn around and sigh, "Thanks Q tip." I say with a smile.

_______________________

(pretend griffin is kio)

tiktokroom : #lydiahall speaks on her drug use outside of dogpound gym with #kiocyr and #blakegray

comments

user : amelie better hide her man from lydia

user : blakey bear??

user : why is everyone talking about blake and not about the fact that they asked her a question that obviously made her uncomfortable.

user : lydia doesn't seem stable like at all

user : why does she flirt with everyone jesus

lydiahall : IM NOT HITTING ON BLAKE YALL ARE WEIRD
he's literally my child and amelie is my daughter in law.

_____________