PART 114

I walk out of the hospital and groan when i see the hollywood fix van parked a few yards away from me.

"heyyy lydia how are you doing today?" A voice asks and i turn around to see Fletcher standing there with his camera.

"I'm ok." I say with a smile, "How's Bryce doing?" he asks.

"How'd you know about that?" I ask.

"He posted on a picture of him in the hospital bed on snap." He says.

"Of course he did." I say as i roll my eyes.

"So i saw you refollowed Jaden, and people are assuming that you guys were hanging out." He says.

"Uh yeah i refollowed him but we're not really hanging out just kinda saying hi." I say with a smile.

"Oh that's great! Missed you two together." Fletcher says.

"Well we're not together but just on better terms." I say.

"So why was Bryce in the hospital?" He asks.

"Well you know, Bryce does the stupidest for his youtube videos, he just got hurt doing what he calls 'man stuff.' It's weird i know." I say with a laugh.

"Well i hope he's ok." Fletcher says.

"I don't." I scoff, "What do you mean?" He asks.

"Nothing bestie, i gotta go run myself over with goat truck." I groan.

"goat truck?" He asks.

"I have to drink goats blood." I call out as i start walking back towards my car.

I get to my car and climb inside, i turn my car on and then hear my phone buzzing, i pick it up and see Nessa was calling me.

"Heyy." I say as i pick up, "Are you coming back soon?" Nessa asks.

"Yeah I'm just leaving the hospital i was gonna go to starbucks do you want anything?" I ask.

"No i don't want anything and neither do you." Nessa says.

"Bitch what, i want coffee." I say as i start pulling out of the parking lot.

"Just get it later, You need to get here now." She says.

"Wait what's goin-" I start to say but realize she's already hung up.

"Ok then." I sigh as i take a turn out of the parking lot.

20 minutes later i get back to the house, i park my car in the driveway and start walking towards the house.

I push the door open and see Jaden sitting on the ground with his back leaned against the wall, Nessa was standing by Jaden while Noah, and Curtis were all standing on the opposite side of the room.

"Ok what was so important that i couldn't get coffee." I sigh as i shut the door.

"Jaden tried to drown Chase." Noah says quietly.

"as you should!" I say with a smile.

"Lydia??" Curtis says as he clears his throat.

"well he deserves it." I say with a shrug, "Maybe if he weren't such a dick, shitty things wouldn't happen to him." I say as i walk towards the kitchen.

"No lydia he doesn't deserve it he almost died." Noah says from the living room.

I pull open the fridge and grab a white claw, "Why didn't you finish the job?" I ask Jaden as i walk back into the living room.

"Noah stopped me." He mumbles.

I look over at noah, "Seriously?? We were so close." I groan.

"Charli took Chase to the hospital and she told us that he was fine just needed to get a breathing tube for a little bit." Nessa says.

"So you guys are just fine that a murderer is in our house??" Noah complains as he looks at us.

"He's not a fucking murderer." I say as i turn my head towards him.

"Lydia i'm not sure you know this but the term murderer, means you've killed someone and he's definitely done that." Noah sighs.

"I said he's not a fucking murderer Noah." I say as i cross my arms.

"You know what, i tried to be nice to you and i listened to you when you were crying about all of the shit he did to you, and now he's suddenly back and i'm not even an option anymore." Noah shouts.

"Please you weren't even an option to begin with." I sigh.

Noah turns towards Curtis, "You said she liked me." He says.

"CURTIS" i shout, "when did i ever say i liked him??"

"Ok she might have said that she didn't like you and i might've told her to stop giving you missed messages." Curtis shrugs.

I roll my eyes, "God Noah i don't like you just leave it."

Jaden clears his throat as he stands up, "Well this has been a lovely chat." He says.

"Just shut up for once ok??" Noah says as he turns towards Jaden.

"Jesus who put needles on your pillow noah?" I ask.

"Needles on your pillow?" Jaden asks, "Yeah Bryce did that to me a lot when we were growing up." I sigh.

"Lydia can we just talk?" Noah asks, "No noah i don't like you i've said this 10 million times GET OVER IT." I shout.

"Ok well i like you and i'm not getting over it." Noah says and all of a sudden Jadens fist was smashing into Noah's face.

"JAY STOP." I yell as i run over to him and grab his arm.

"Just leave it, cmon i gotta clean up your mess now." I sigh as i pull Jaden towards the stairs.