PART 43

@lydiahall : baby 🥺

       @lydiahall : baby 🥺

comments :

user : what happened with jaden

user : are you going to talk about jaden

user : wheres jaden

user : are u and jaden still together

user : address the jaden situation please

i woke up the next morning and checked the tiktok i had posted the night before, nearly all of the comments were about jaden. I sighed and decided that i should go live and talk about the whole situation.

I ran downstairs and saw Jake passed out on the couch "shit" i groan as i walk over to the couch, i pick up a pillow and chuck it in his face, his eyes shoot open as soon as the pillow collides with his face, he rubs his eyes and looks up "what the fuck was that for?!" he groans as he sits up. "Wheres lucas?" i ask and he turns his head towards the back door.

"I made him sleep on the pool." he says with a shrug, "how the fuck do you sleep on a pool??" i ask, "with a pool float you brain dead sheep." he says, "oh shut up." i say as i roll my eyes.
"Bryce is gonna be up soon and you guys don't have the best history so you should leave." i say and Jake groans "I can beat Bryce up it's fine." he says, "why does everyone i date love beating people up?" i say with a sigh.

I walk outside and see Lucas fast asleep on a pool float, i smile to myself and slowly grab onto the pool float, i put my hands to the bottom of the float and flip it over, i hear a loud splash and laugh as i see Lucas trying to swim over to ladder, "you better run bitch." he says as he starts climbing the ladder, i shriek and start to run back inside.

When i push open the door my smile quickly turns into a frown when i see Bryce and Jake yelling at each other from opposite sides of the room, they both turn to me and start shouting at the same time "WHY IS HE IN MY HOUSE?!" Bryce shouts, "LIA INVITED ME." Jake yells, they keep shouting over each other and i basically drown out the noise.
"BUT YOU...." "I DONT GIVE A...." "CAN YOU LEAVE YOU STUPID....." "YOU TRIED TO DROWN ME WITH CRANBERRY JUICE."

I quickly snapped back to reality and looked up "Cranberry juice?" i say with a confused expression, Jake raises an eyebrow "were you even listening?" he asks and i shake my head "why would i want to listen to you two bone heads scream at each other?" i ask.
Bryce was about to say something when he looks past my head and groans "oh you have got to be kidding me." he says, i turn around and see Lucas, who was completely soaked walking into the house dripping pool water everywhere.

"You might as well invite our whole high school over!" he shouts as he throws his arms up, i sigh and turn towards Lucas. "Go up to my room and take one of my sweatshirts." i say, he starts walking up the stairs tracking water everywhere and i turn towards Jake, "out." i say and he crosses his arm "cmon lia we had so much fun last night why can't we hang out again today." he whines and Bryce raises an eyebrow "you had fun last night??"