PART 44

I roll my eyes "No bryce we didn't fuck eachother, unlike you and addison." i say and he shakes his head "we weren't fucking," he says and i slowly nod my head "suuure." i say.
"Plus i have a boyfriend i'm not going to cheat on him." i say and i hear Jake stifle out a laugh, i turn towards him and raise an eyebrow "is something funny Powell?" i ask as i cross my arms.

"ooou we're on a last name basis now aren't we?...ok Hall, yes actually something is funny, the fact that you're still calling that psychopathic dickhead your boyfriend." he says , "of course he's still my boyfriend you idiot." i say and he laughs "yeah well now he might be but what about in a year when he comes back...if he even comes back." he says and i can feel myself gritting my teeth "get out jake." i say quietly, he smirks "what was that Lia?" he asks as he puts his hand to his ear.

I grab one of the boys shoes off the ground and chuck it at his head, "I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT." i shout as i watch the shoe bounce into his head, "you really like throwing things at me." he says with a laugh, "ok ok i'm going." he says as he starts walking towards the door "call me though." he says while shutting the front door.

I turn towards Bryce "anyways i'm going live to tell everyone about how you sent my boyfriend to a psych ward." i say with a smile, Bryce rolls his eyes "it's not a psych word you stupid bitch it's a mental hospital." he sighs, "same difference." i say as i grab my phone from the counter and set it up against one of the ring lights.

I go onto instagram and start a live video, i wait a couple minutes to give people a chance before i start talking. "Hi everyone." i say with a small smile, Bryce pops his head into the frame "what's good everyone!" he shouts and i quickly push his head out of the frame, "fuck off." i say as i flip him off, "ok so i'm sure you're all here to hear about Jaden, so i'm not going to say much to respect his privacy."

"Yes we are still together." i say as i read a comment, "Basically Jaden isn't in a good place mentally right now and personally i think it was a bit extreme of what Bryce did." i say as i look over at Bryce who just shrugs "But if he's getting the help he needs then i'm happy." i say with a small smile, i end the live a few minutes after that because i was scared i was going to cry, i knew if i cried on live i would get shit about it for months people are ruthless sometimes.