PT 16

LYDIAS POV

"What the fuck??" i hear Bryce yell, i quickly turn around and see him standing in the doorway. He walks towards Jaden and grabs the bag of cocaine "BRYCE GIVE IT BACK!" I shout as i try to grab it from him.

"Was this your idea?!" Bryce yells as he shoves Jaden against the wall. "it was my idea bryce." i say with a sigh "leave jaden out of it please." i look up at him and he looks back at me "stay the fuck away from her." he says as he slaps him across the face.

"BRYCE WHAT THE FUCK." I yell as he walks out of the room, i kneel down to Jaden and see that his cheek is bright red "i'm so sorry jay..." i say and he laughs "it's fine honestly don't worry about it." he says and i stand up "stay here i'm gonna go get you some ice." i say as i walk out of the room.

I go downstairs and see Kio and Olivia sitting on the couch "hey." olivia says and i smile "hey liv." i say as i walk into the kitchen, i open the freezer and grab an ice pack. "Everything ok?" I turn around and see olivia standing behind me, "Bryce is just being a bitch." i say, "when is he not?" olivia says and i laugh "true."

I close the freezer and smile "see you later." i say, i start walking away feeling a little awkward, olivia and i don't really talk that much but she seems nice enough i guess.
I sighed and walked back upstairs, Jaden was still sitting on the ground and i give him a small smile "here" i say as i kneel down next to him and hand him the ice pack.

He looks up and takes the ice pack, i watch as he rests it against his face, he looks at me and see's me looking at him "Lyd i'm fine honestly." he says and i smile "sorry i just know Bryce hits hard." I say "Speaking of Bryce i'll be back." I say as i stand up and walk towards Bryce's room.

I open the door and see him sitting on his bed "What the fuck was that?" I ask as i lean against his door, he continues scrolling on his phone "I told him to stay away from you." he says as he barely looks up. I roll my eyes and walk over to him "You can't protect me forever Bryce." I say as i sit down next to him, "I know you want to keep my safe because you don't want me to get hurt but..." i start to say.

Bryce puts his phone down and looks at me "I'm sorry Lyd...i just can't stand to see you getting hurt again, you've been in such a good place recently and these idiots keep coming into your life and fucking it up." he says with a sigh, i smile at him "i love you so much but i have to make my own decisions in life." I say and he shrugs "i guess...but if that fucker hurts you i will beat his ass." he says and i laugh "and if you break addisons heart i'll break your arm." i say and he raises an eyebrow "my arm?"
He asks.
"Yup." I say with a smile.

a/n : HI thank you for 900 reads wtf
i have a plan for a book that i want to start that will be based on the movie "would you rather"
if you have any ideas for main characters just comment them
okk bye

OK UPDATE
the next update will be a preview of my new story i'm working on plus characters
so i'll update twice and one will be the actual story the other a preview of the new story
idk if that makes sense