PART 110

I climb into my car and sigh as i hear my phone buzz, i pick it up and open twitter to see my notifications filled with people tagging me in the video of Bryce.

i quickly type out a tweet and then post it, i set my phone down and turn the car on and start pulling out of the driveway.

tiktokroom : tweeted by #lydiahall

comments

user : hopefully they figure this out

user : it usually works better when situations are handled offline

user : can they keep it online though i like drama

user : i feel like she's just defending jaden because she loved him at one point and is blinded by all the shit he's done

↪️ lydiahall : i'm very aware of what he's done and am reminded of it every single day, jaden and i are both growing as people everyday but it's so fucking hard when people who don't even know us speak on our lives.

___________________________

I pull into the sway driving way and check my phone to see the time, 4:37 am.

I open my car door and climb out, i walk towards the front door and grab my spare key from my purse.

When i push the door open i see Kio sitting on the couch playing video games.

"Why the fuck are you up?" I ask as i shut the door.

"Jesus Christ." Kio jumps as he looks back at me.

"You scared the shit out of me." He sighs.

"Sorry about that, so why are you up?" I ask.

"The real question is, why are you up and why are you here so late, or uh early." Kio asks.

"I need to slit Bryce's throat." I sigh.

Kio raises an eyebrow, "Its always something with you too." He sighs.

"Welp have fun doing uh whatever that is." I say as i motion to the tv.

I turn my back to kio and start walking down the hall towards Bryce's room.

When i get to his door i push it open and see Bryce on top of a girl i've never seen before.

"Really?? AGAIN? YOU CHEAT ON ME 7 TIMES WHILE IM CARRYING YOUR BABY AND THEN YOU GAVE ME AIDS, I CANT BELIEVE YOU!" I shout as i look at Bryce.

Bryce looks back at me and sighs, the girl slowly stands up and throws her shirt on, "You're disgusting." She says as she gets off the bed.

"Good luck with your baby." She says as she walks past me out the door.

I turn towards Bryce with a smile, "Morning Brycey poo."

"You're seriously doing the pregnancy act again?" He sighs as he pulls on a pair of boxers.

"And you're seriously telling the whole internet about my drug addiction and love life." I say as i cross my arms.

"First of all its not love lydia, it's a toxic relationship that isn't healthy for you." Bryce sighs.

"Bryce of course i know it's not healthy, but i love him and i miss him more then anything, i'm just so confused as to why he broke up with me in the first place." I say quietly.

"I don't know Lyd, and if i did i would tell you." Bryce sighs. (liar)

I frown, "He needs me Bryce, he needs me more then anything especially right now, i promised him i'd always be there for him no matter what."

"Well he doesn't deserve that Lyd." He sighs.

"And the jews didn't desevre to be tortured by the nazis but it still happened." I say.

(before y'all come for me for using that analogy i'm jewish 😭)

Bryce raises an eyebrow, "You have the weirdest analogy's."

"Do you know where he is?" I sigh.

"No, and you should go to bed, we have a shoot in the morning." He says.

"ughhhh i forgot." I groan.

"Go upstairs and go to sleep, your old room is still empty." He says.

"Are you only keeping it empty in hopes i move back in." I sigh.

"Lyd i really miss having you here and so do the rest of the guys, it feels weird having you living on your own." He sighs.

"Bryce i'm not alone, there are like 8 people living with me." I sigh as i stand up.

"You know what i mean, i promised myself that i would always look out for you and look at all of the shits that's happened to you." Bryce sighs.

"I don't need your protection Bryce." I say quietly, "Goodnight i love you." I whisper as i walk out of the room.

A/N : NEXT CHAPTERS GONNA BE SO GOOD IM EXCITED
i'm not sure exactly when ill be able to update BECAUSE tomorrow's a busy day for me so i'll be busy from 8am up until 3am then i'll go to bed 💀
it'll probably be wednesday cause i'm getting my hair done for 6 hours fuck my life K BYE