PART 69

I had finished packing my suitcase when Josh walks into my room "Why are you packing a suitcase?" he asks and i sigh as i stand up "Im going to a hotel for a few days to clear my head." i say as i pick up my suitcase.
"I'm really sorry about Jaden." he says and i sigh "Who?" i ask as i walk out of my room dragging my suitcase behind me.
I get into my car and start driving towards the hotel, it was about 45 minutes away from sway so i could definitely have some space from all the drama.

"I'm so sorry lyd." Addison says over the phone and i sigh "men suck." i say and she laughs "i mean at least it's happening to us at the same time?" she says and i smile "yeah." i say "I'll be there tomorrow probably around 1 depending on traffic." she says, "Ok i'll see you then i love you." i say "Love you too." she says, i hang up and lean back onto my bed.

I turn my head as i hear a knock on my door, i had ordered room service about half an hour ago so i had guessed it was my food, i get out of bed and walk towards the door, i pull it open and come face to face with Jaden.

My first instinct was to shut the door on him, but when i tried too he slammed his hand against the wooden door keeping it open, his jaw was clenched as he moved his eyes from the door back to my eyes.
"I wouldn't try that princess." he says as he shakes his head and starts stepping towards me, "Jaden you cant come in." i say quietly, he keeps walking towards me and i feel myself gulp as his chest pressed against mine, i slowly stepped back from him.

He walks past me into the room and i turn towards him "Get out." i say as my fists curl up, his neck was bruised with purple and red hickeys, i tried to take my eyes off of them.
When he didn't respond i speak up again "Jaden you need to leave." i say shakily, "What are you gonna do?" he says as he walks closer to me, "Call your little bodyguard Jake?" he asks and then he laughs "Oh wait he's dead." he says as he looks me dead in the eyes.

"Don't make me scream for help." i say as i try to assert myself, "Oh please do you know i love it when you do." he says with a smirk, "What the fuck are you gonna do Lydia...you're all alone, there's nothing you can do." he says as he starts walking back towards me, causing me to fall back onto the bed. I grip onto the side of the bed and look up at him from waist level.

"I want you out of this room and my life you sick sick freak." i say and he grabs me by the chin and tilts my head upwards forcing me to look at him. "Watch it princess." he mutters "You don't get to talk to me however you want." he says "I'm not your property you don't get to talk to me however you want." i say and he laughs "That's where your wrong Lydia." he let's go of my chin and grabs me by the waist making me stand up.

He leans in so his mouth is just grazing my ear, "You belong to me." he says and i pull away from him only to be pushed onto the bed, "Don't even try that." he says and i slowly stand up "Why would you cheat on me and then freak out when i don't want to be with you anymore." i ask as i breath out, "Because i love you Lydia and i'm not going to let you get away from me." he says, "Why did you cheat on me?" i ask as o turn towards him."

He lets out a sigh "Well i was drunk and i wanted coke so this girl said she'd give me a bag if i hooked up with her." he says and i look at him "so you didn't get it from my room?" i ask and he shakes his head "No i took your whole stash but used it all and needed more." he says.