PART 29

a/n : i'm sorry if i haven't been updating as much, my mental health has just been terrible lately and doing anything is really hard, i'll keep trying my best to update and thank you all for reading it means a lot!

I walk past Bryce and head back over towards Jaden, he looks up and smiles "cmon let's go." he says "upstairs?" i ask and he shakes his head "just follow me." he says as he grabs my hand and leads me towards the door.

Jaden opens the door and leads me towards his car, "Where are we going?" i ask and he shrugs "you'll have to wait and see." he says as we get into his car, he starts driving and i look towards him "i missed you so much." i say and he smiles "i missed you even more."

The car stops and we both get out, i look around and see the beach in front of me, the breeze blows my hair and Jaden turns towards me and picks me up, he starts running down the steps towards the sand and i laugh as he twirls me around.

He puts me down and looks at me "wanna go swimming?" he asks and i look at him "bitch i didn't bring a bathing suit." i say and he smirks "has that ever stopped anyone?" he says and i raise an eyebrow with a laugh. I pull off my shirts and watch as he takes his off, he pulls down his pants and i take my pants, bra, and underwear off. "Damn you look hot." he says as he kisses my forehead, i laugh as we start walking towards the ocean.

Jaden slowly walked into the water, "hurry the fuck up." i say and he turns around "it's COLD" he says and i roll my eyes "don't be a pussy." i say and he raises an eyebrow "oh so now i'm the pussy?" he asks and i laugh "yep and you always have been." i say with a smile.

Jaden continues to slowly inch into the water, i walk closer to him and push him over, he falls into the water and i laugh as he comes up and looks at me "the fuck was that for??" he asks and i shrug "i was just helping jay jay." i say with a fake pout.

He puts his arms out and starts walking towards me "lydiaaaa come give me a huggg." he says as he wiggles his fingers, "ew no you're all wet." i say with a laugh, he starts running towards me and i scream as i run away from him "NO HELP HELPPPP" i yell as he tackles me into the water, i pop my head out of the water and Jaden is just standing there laughing "you BITCH." i yell as i pick up a handful of wet sand start running towards him.

He immediately stops laughing and starts screaming "NO NO!" he yells as i chase after him, when i get close enough to him i throw the sand at him and it hits him in the back, i bend over laughing "Lydia Marie Hall." Jaden yells as he walks towards me, he bends over and picks up some of the wet sand.

"I swear to god if you even put that shit near my face i will kill you." i say as he starts walking towards me "jaden...jaden...JADEN NO." I yell as he starts running at me, i close my eyes and bend over and feel the sand being tossed into my hair. "MOTHER FUCKER!" i yell and he laughs as he walks up to me, "you're dead." i say with a smile and he just smirks "yeah ok." he says as he leans in and kisses me.