REALITY + INSTA

a/n : sorry if the updates are bad i've just felt like shit lately so i'm trying to update as much as i can. also we're almost at 800 reads wtffff

LYDIAS POV

The next day Jaden, Addison , and i all boarded a plan back to LA.

skip to when they land cause i'm lazy

As we walk out of the airport i hug addison goodbye "come over to sway soon ok?" I say as i let go. She nods "I will don't worry." she says, i watch as she walks towards her car and i turn towards jaden "you coming or what?" i ask and he smiles.

I get in my car and Jaden hops into the passenger seat and looks at me "Can we talk about what happened?" he asks and i sigh.
"I don't wanna talk about it Jaden." I say as i look down "it's ok we don't have to talk about it, but if you ever want to i'm here." He says and i smile "thank you."

I turn the car on and start driving back to the sway house, Jaden grabs the aux chord and starts playing angels and demons. I laugh "self promoting are we now?" i ask and he smiles "yes ma'am." he says and we both start screaming the lyrics "SO FUCK ME LIKE A ROCKSTAR!" i yell and he laughs "DANCING ON A COP CAR." Jaden yells as he rocks his head to the music.

I stop at a red light and turn towards him "Do you wanna go get some coc before we head back?" i ask and he sighs "lyd i'm not gonna be the one responsible for getting you sent to rehab." he says and i smile "you're not responsible you'll just be there..." i say and he shakes his head "If anyone asks i said no." he says and i clap my hands "YAY."

I drive towards Jakes house (her dealer/ ex boyfriend, not the one who abused her)

a/n : here's the visual for Jake

When i pull into the driveway i tell Jaden to wait in the car as i grab my wallet and walk into the house. "hey asshole" i call as i walk into the living room, Jake looks up and smirks "long time no see lia." he says as he puts his drink down and stand up.

Jake and I went to the same highschool and dated for 3 years before we decided to break up because i went to new york and he came to LA. He gave me the nickname lia a while ago and still calls me it to this day.
"What are brings you here?" he asks "Well i'm living in LA for a little bit and i need some cocaine." i say and he laughs "Didn't you say you were quitting?" he asks and i shrug "and didn't we say we were gonna get married? things change."

"Damn." He says with a smirk, he hands me a bag of the white powder and i reach into my wallet but he stops me. "Nah you're good it's on the house." he says and i smile "thanks." i say,
"Call me sometime maybe we can hang out ?" he asks and i roll my eyes "see you later loser" i
say with a laugh.

I shut the door and walk back to my car, Jaden looks up and smiles as i show him the bag in my hand. "Alright let's get going." He says and we starts to drive back to sway.

liked by dixiedamelio and 3,821,475 others

jadenhossler : photo creds to @lydiahall

comments

lydiahall: this mother fucker stole the drivers seat from me 🙄
jadenhossler : you kept making DETOURS

addisonrae : not you chipping of your nail polish
jadenhossler : it was a long drive give me a break

brycehall : zip that shirt up buddy
jadenhossler : what if i tell you it's a button up...

user : so hot wtf

madslewis : cutie
lydiahall: isn't he like ur cousin
user : no??
lydiahall : oh well nvm then

view 2,478 more comments

a/n : btw i'm gonna make Jake a bigger part of this story now
also me updating more then once a day whattt 😳
give me any ideas or suggestions please 👀🍇 the grape emoji is so cool idk why ok i'm leaving now bye