PART 81

LYDIAS POV

I woke up the next morning to hundred of missed calls and texts and thousands of dms, i turn over and look at Jaden who was scrolling through his instagram comments.

"Why are there so many notifications all of a sudden?" i ask and he looks over at me. "Check tiktok insiders." he says and i open up instagram and scroll through the page.

"BRYCE CHEATED ON ADDISON AGAIN??" i ask and Jaden looks up "Oh uh that's not what i meant look at the post with ness and bryce

"BRYCE CHEATED ON ADDISON AGAIN??" i ask and Jaden looks up "Oh uh that's not what i meant look at the post with ness and bryce."

I scroll down some more and see a video of Nessa and Bryce talking about me and Jaden.
I look through the comments and sigh "I guess it really is over huh."

Jaden sighs "It was nice while it lasted." he says and i nod "I'm scared to go back." i say quietly and he sits up and puts his arm around me. "It'll be ok Lyd i promise." He says reassuring me.

"I'll be with you every step of the way." he says and i smile up at him, "I love you." I say and he kisses my forehead "I love you more."

4 hours later i was sitting out on the balcony looking down at the bright blue ocean, i take a deep breath as i hear a knock coming from the hotel door.

I turn my head and watch as Jaden walks over to the door and opens it. Bryce and Nessa walk into the room and as soon as Bryce looks around his eyes land on mine.

I stand up and run back into the room, i quickly jump into Bryces arm and he wraps his arms around me and i feel a tear slip down my cheek. "Don't ever to that to me again." he whispers as he rubs the back of my head with his hand.

He slowly puts me down and i look up at his now tear stained face, "I missed you so much." i say quietly and he pulls me into another hug.

When i pull back i look up and see Nessa walking towards me. "You psycho bitch." she laughs as she pulls me into a hug, "Don't you ever do that to me again." she says as she pulls back from the hug.

I turn back towards Bryce "You're a fucking idiot." i say and he raises an eyebrow "I've only been here for 5 minutes what the fuck did i do now?"

"Addison." i say quietly and he shakes his head "No you don't understand, she's been acting absolutely crazy, she even got mad that i was coming here to get you." he says.

"It still doesn't give you an excuse to cheat on her." i say and he sighs "You're right i should've just broken up with her."

"We'll talk more about it later." i say as i walk over to the table and grab my phone and purse. Jaden and i couldn't bring any luggage so we just grabbed money and our phones before we left.

I feel an arm on my shoulder and i turn around to see Jaden. "Ready to go home?"