PART 37

"What the fuck did you just say to me?" i ask as i grab onto her neck and push her against the wall, she starts trying to speak but i tighten my grasp around her neck. "Yeah that's right." i say with a laugh.
"are you guys comi-" i hear a voice start to say behind me "WHAT THE FUCK?!" i turn my head to see Anthony running over towards me.

LYDIAS POV

I had finished changing and start walking back to the cabana, i see Nessa running towards me "um you might wanna get in there right now." she says frantically and i raise an eyebrow "what?" i ask, "Jaden just started full on attacking Anthony i don't know how it started but it looks pretty serious." she says.

"shit." i run over to the cabana and throw open the door, i see Avani crouching against the wall, Jaden was on top of Anthony throwing punches at his face. "JADEN!" i yell as i run over to him, i try to jump onto his back, i'm quickly thrown off onto the ground, I stand back up and watch as Anthony slowly stand up.

Anthony starts walking over to Avani and i let out a sigh, my eyes shift to Jaden as i notice him grabbing one of the chairs and slowly inching towards Anthony, he starts to lift the chair and without thinking i run towards Anthony and jump in front of him.

JADENS POV

I strike the chair down on what i thought was Anthony, when i pull the chair away i see lydia laying crumpled on the ground. I drop the chair and can hear people shouting around me, i drop towards the ground and rest my hand on lydia's face, there was a gash in her head that was gushing with blood.

I can feel hands trying to pull me back but i quickly push them away, it felt like everything was moving in slo motion, the voices around me seemed so distant but close at the same time, i couldn't pay attention to anything accept Lydia, i took shaky breathes as i tried to hold on hand over the wound.

"Lydia?" i call as i shake her, "Lydia??" i say again as i continue to shake her. "LYDIA!" i slap her across the face in attempts to wake her up, nothing. I was suddenly thrown back and see Chase and Nick standing over me, i try to crawl back over to her but i'm thrown back again "If you fuckers don't get your hands off me right now." i snarl as i try to get back towards lydia. "you need to calm down." Nick says as he drags me outside.

LYDIAS POV

"Hey can you hear me?" a voice echos "she's breathing again." another voice says, "someone get me some hydrogen peroxide." the voice says, "thanks."

I suddenly feel a sharp pain against my forehead and my eyes shoot open, "woah woah are you ok?" Chase asks as i look around, "Wheres Jaden?" I ask as i start to stand up, a hand pushes me back down "no you can't be around him right now." Avani says and i frown "why not?" i ask, "he's the one that made you pass out." Charli says. "no no it was my fault i shouldn't have jumped in front of him." i say as i try to stand up again.

"And he shouldn't have been attacking Anthony." Nick speaks up, "He didn't mean to guys im fine really." i say and Charli sighs "i'm sorry lyd just stay here and rest ok?"

2 hours later i wake up again and see Nessa sitting on the bed next to me, she looks over and sighs "finally you're awake." she says and i laugh "wheres everyone else?" i ask and she shrugs "i think they're still down at the beach." she says, "and jaden?" i ask, "um i think he's back in your room." she says as she looks back to her phone.

I stand up and start walking out of the room
"Where are you going?" she asks, "to see Jaden." i say and she shrugs "ok." I smile and start walking back towards me and Jadens room. I open the door and see Jaden sitting on the bed, he looks up and as soon as he sees me he starts running towards me, he quickly wraps his arm around me and pulls me against his chest.

"i'm so so sorry baby." he says as he as he rubs the back of my head. "It's ok jay." i say quietly and he pulls back from the hug and shakes his head, "no lyd it's not ok." he says "i promised myself i would never ever hurt you and i broke that promise." he says.

"Jaden it wasn't supposed to happen, you know that and i know that, the other people might not understand that but fuck what they think." i say and he gives me a small smile, "cmon let's get changed and watch some movies." i say with a smile.