PART 33

I woke up the next morning with hundreds of missed calls and texts from various sway members.

                               (imessage)
                                 sway

blake
lydia where the fuck are you

josh
is bryce like dead

addi
what's going on??

kio
lydia knocked bryce out and then left with jaden

nessa
WHO ATE MY ICE CREAM??

lyd
oh that was me sorry

nessa
LYD NO

josh
so you don't answer any of our calls but you'll tell nessa you ate her ice cream?

lyd
i felt bad for eating it

ness
it's ok but like ur buying me more

lyd
let's go on an ice cream date!

josh
so you feel bad about eating nessas ice cream but not knocking out your brother??

lyd
no he deserved it

josh
ok well we're all worried about you can you come back

lyd
can jaden come

josh
no

lyd
then no
i'll be in touch later byeee

anthony
wait what's going on i just woke up

REALITY :

I put my phone down and climb out of bed, Jaden and i stopped at a hotel for the night because we were both exhausted.
I walk over to the kitchen area and open the fridge, i spot a container of lemonade, i grab it and pop the top off, i start to tip it towards my mouth "you know cups exist right." a voice says from behind me, it startles me so much that i spit the lemonade out and start coughing.

I turn around and see Jaden standing behind me laughing "you know if you see someone trying to enjoy a drink maybe you shouldn't sneak up on them." i say, "but what's the fun in that." he says and i roll my eyes "i didn't want a cup, everything tastes better out of the container." i say and jaden just laughs "you and your way of doing things."

lydiahall : hotel room things‼️ @jadenhossler

comments

brycehall : where are u
lydiahall replying to brycehall : a hotel.

nessabarrett : come back i wanna have an ice cream date
lydiahall replying to nessabarrett : OK

user : might as well change her last name to hossler

user : are u drinking juice straight from the bottle?

"JADEN!" i yell, his head pops out from the bathroom door, he was in the middle of brushing his teeth so the toothbrush was hanging out of his mouth. "yeah?" he asks, "WE SHOULD GO ON A TRIP!" i say excitedly, i'm not sure why the thought of going on a trip right now excited me so much or where the idea even came from.

"aren't we technically on a trip right now?" he asks and i shake my head "no like an out of california trip." i say. "wait i'm gonna ask some people if they wanna come." i say as i grab my phone "when you say people you mean like not sway people right?" he asks and i smile "well obviously not, except for ness and anthony because they're actually tolerable." i say and jaden laughs "that's true."

I send a text to Nessa, Charli , Avani , Addison, Chase , Nick , and Anthony.

baecation

lyd
do u bitches wanna go to the Bahamas with me and jaden

char
YES

avani
duh

ness
UM YEAH

chase
sure

lyd
if any of u tell bryce where we're going i will stab u all in your sleep

addi
i won't tell him don't worry

lyd
good 🥰🔪

anthony
love the threats

lyd
we all know it's not a threat it's a promise.

ness
well damn

char
when are we going

lyd
uh 2 days if that works for you

nick
why so soon

lyd
so no one can call a search party on me‼️

ness
PLS

addi
they only gotta wait 24 hours

lyd
oh well eh
i'll send u guys more details later

"WE'RE GOING TO THE BAHAMAS." i yell as i run into the bathroom, Jaden looks up and grins "you're so cute when you're excited." he says and i lean in to kiss him, he pulls me in closer and kisses me back "i love you." he says as he breaks away from the kiss "i love you too."