PART 93

"Wake up you whore." A voice says and i groan as i open my eyes and see Nessa standing next to my bed.

"Bitch it's like 6am." I groan, "I finally figured out a name for the house." She says.

I slowly sit up, "You couldn't have done this later?" I ask and she shrugs, "Get your ass downstairs."

A few minutes later i walk downstairs and see everyone sitting in the living room, "She dragged you guys out of bed too?" I ask and Avani nods, "Alright what's so important?" Avani asks.

"Ok so i stayed up all night brainstorming name ideas and i finally decided on Whore house." Nessa says and i smile, "Wait that's a cool name." I say.

"And it fits you really well." I nod towards Nessa with a smile and she rolls her eyes, "You're one to talk." She laughs.

ONE HOUR LATER

"We're going to the beach bitch get up." Charli says as she walks into my room.
"No." I say as i roll over and pull my blanket over my head.

"You have to get out of bed and show jaden what he lost." She says and i groan, "He won't care, he doesn't care, he never cared."

"Well then show him you don't care." She says, I turn back over and look at her, "But i do care, i care way to much, this is why i never let anyone in, but with Jaden it was different he actually understood me."

Charli sighs and sits down at the end of my bed, "Lydia i'm really sorry i know how much he meant to you, but you can't sit around forever."

"Don't make me get Noah, Chase, and Curtis to all come in her and drag you out of bed." She says.

I roll over and look at her, "Don't you dare." I groan.

Charli stands up and runs out of my room and i sigh as i shove my pillow over my face knowing that i was gonna be dragged out of bed any second.

"ALRIGHT SATANS WIFE GET YOUR ASS UP." A voice yells.

I sit up and raise an eyebrow to see Curtis, Chase and Noah all walking into my room.

"Satans wife?" I ask and Curtis shrugs "Ex wife?" He says and i groan and pull my blankets back over my head.

"Look what you did." Chase says, "How was i supposed to know she would go into shock when i mentioned him, fuck it i didn't even say his name." Curtis shouts.

I feel my blanket get pulled down from my head and see Noah standing over me.

"Well those two bicker i figured i'd actually try to get you up." He says as he looks back at Chase and Curtis who were both still yelling at eachother.