PART 109

"LYDIA." A voice calls and i quickly sit up in bed, i groan as i look at my phone and see that it's 4am.

"IM SLEEPING!" I shout and my door swings open, nessa walks into my room and i take a deep breath as she walks towards me.

"Did i fall asleep this afternoon?" She asks as she sits down on my bed.

"do you remember anything?" I ask.

"just you coming in, then i woke up." She shrugs.

"I came in looking for you cause i thought you came back here but kio said you were in the basement so i went down there to tell you i was heading back to the house, then you just said you were gonna stay at sway for a little bit." I lie as i look at her.

"ohh ok." She says.

"So why are you coming in my room at 4am?" I ask.

"OH YEAH." She says as she suddenly remembers what she was going to say.

"Check tiktokroom." She says and i sigh as i grab my phone and open instagram.

*pretend this is the video playing*

"I'm not sure what happened before but when i came in he had her shoved against the wall with both his hands around her neck, she was passed out for a while so i had to give her that shit she used to be hooked on to help her wake up, jadens fucking crazy and he's not the person everyone thinks he is."

tiktokroom : #brycehall accuses #jadenhossler of abusing #lydiahall

comments :

user : what the fuck??

user : he wouldn't lie about this

user : is that why they broke up?

user : uhhh

user : i'm confused

nessabarrett : as both lydia and jadens i'm just going to say that they both deserve the world, everyone has problems that they need to deal with on their own, please don't send hate to either of them.

_______________________

"He basically just told the whole world that i have a drug addiction that's great." I say as i set my phone down.

"Maybe you should go talk to him about it." Nessa suggests.

"Good idea." I say as i stand up and walk towards my dresser.

"Lyd, i meant like in the morning." Nessa says as i dig threw my dresser for a shirt.

I grab the shirt and turn around, "Technically it is morning." I say as i pull the shirt on.

"Fine you can go but if tries to kill you for waking him up this early i'm not coming to save you." Nessa says with a laugh.

"If i die it's on you." I say with a smile as i walk out of my room.

A/N : i'm sorry for the lack of updating i'm really going through a rough patch and i'm working on trying to get better but it'll take a while.
please be patient with me when it comes to updates! yes