PART 18

I hear a knock on my door "it's open" i yell and i hear the door open, "i just wanted to say thanks." i hear a voice say "it was no problem." i say as i look up and see Jaden. "Actually i really liked that it was really hot." He says "Well then." I say as i stand up, i walk towards him and smile. "do you wanna finish what we started?" i ask and he smirks at me "how could i say no to that.

(here's where they do the nasty user your imagination i'll right actual smut later on 😭)

Jaden lay beside me and laughed "You are so hot my god." he says and i smile "and so are you Hossler." i say as i give him another kiss.
He stands up and offers me his hand, i take it and as soon as i stand up i can feel my legs giving out, jaden had a terrible attempt at trying to catch me and we both end up falling onto the ground.

"If you were trying to catch me that was awful." i say with a laugh and he shakes his head "it's not my fault you dragged me down with you." he says and i roll my eyes "rightttt" i say and he smiles, "i'm gonna go shower i'll be back in a few minutes ok?" he says and i nod my head "see yah." i say as he stands up and walks out of my room.

About half an hour later i finally decided to get up from my floor, i stumbled a little bit but managed to walk towards my dresser, i threw on a crop top and jeans and walked downstairs, i heard a loud shriek and turned to see Addison running towards me.

When she finally got to me she pulled me into a big hug and i laughed "Addi it's only been like 2 days since we've seen eachother." i say and she pulls out of the hug "yeah that's 2 days too long." she says and i smile "so what's up?" i ask and her smile grows bigger. "party tonight hype house." she says and i shake my head "no they literally all hate me." i say and she groans "come onnnn" she whines "jaden can come." she says as she wiggles her eyebrows.
"fuck off." i say with a laugh.

sorry this was short i'm feeling extra lazy rn
next chapter is gonna be fun i promise